- Medical School
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (1978)
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (1981), Pediatrics
- Columbia University Medical Center (1984), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Clinical trials in pediatric critical care medicine
- Pulmonary medicine
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of creatine in children with spinal muscular atrophy
- Wong BL, Hynan LS, Iannaccone ST, Rabb K, Carman D, Harris K, Morton A, Reisch JS, Smith J, Webster JC, Goldsmith C, Gorman AR, Schochet PN, Luckett PM, Walters P, Samaha FJ, Fritch A, Morehart PJ, Russman BS, Zilke K, Sienko-Thomas S, Leshner RT, Mayhew J, Grillo B, Smith SA, Stout J, Nugent A, Parke JT, Clark A, Earnest CP, Kryscio RJ, Timberman L, Moy CS, Newton C Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease 2007 8 3 101-110
- The gross motor function measure is a valid and sensitive outcome measure for spinal muscular atrophy.
- Nelson L, Owens H, Hynan LS, Iannaccone ST Neuromuscul. Disord. 2006 Jun 16 6 374-80
- Severe systemic hypersensitivity reaction to ibuprofen: a presentation of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Mou SS, Punaro L, Antón J, Luckett PM J. Rheumatol. 2006 Jan 33 1 171-2
- Cumulative fluid intake minus output is not associated with ventilator weaning duration or extubation outcomes in children.
- Randolph AG, Forbes PW, Gedeit RG, Arnold JH, Wetzel RC, Luckett PM, O'Neil ME, Venkataraman ST, Meert KL, Cheifetz IM, Cox PN, Hanson JH Pediatr Crit Care Med 2005 Nov 6 6 642-7
- All roses are flowers, but not all flowers are roses.
- Venkataraman S, Randolph A, Hanson J, Forbes P, Cheifetz I, Gedeit R, Luckett P Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2004 Apr 169 8 969
- Reliability of 4 outcome measures in pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
- Iannaccone ST, Hynan LS Arch. Neurol. 2003 Aug 60 8 1130-6
- Results of an inner-city school-based asthma and allergy screening pilot study: a combined approach using written questionnaires and step testing.
- Gruchalla RS, Gan V, Roy L, Bokovoy J, McDermott S, Lawrence G, Hynan L, Luckett P Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2003 May 90 5 491-9
- The feasibility of conducting clinical trials in infants and children with acute respiratory failure.
- Randolph AG, Meert KL, O'Neil ME, Hanson JH, Luckett PM, Arnold JH, Gedeit RG, Cox PN, Roberts JS, Venkataraman ST, Forbes PW, Cheifetz IM Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 2003 May 167 10 1334-40
- Effect of mechanical ventilator weaning protocols on respiratory outcomes in infants and children: a randomized controlled trial.
- Randolph AG, Wypij D, Venkataraman ST, Hanson JH, Gedeit RG, Meert KL, Luckett PM, Forbes P, Lilley M, Thompson J, Cheifetz IM, Hibberd P, Wetzel R, Cox PN, Arnold JH JAMA 2002 Nov 288 20 2561-8
- Outcome measures for pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
- Iannaccone ST Arch. Neurol. 2002 Sep 59 9 1445-50
Pediatric Flexible Bronchoscopy. In Walsh BK, ed. Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care. 4th ed.
Luckett PM, Corrigan D. (2014). Saunders Elsevier.
Pediatric Sleep-Disordered Sleeping. In Walsh BK, ed. Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care. 4th ed.
Luckett PM, Naqvi K. (2014). Saunders Elsevier.
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome; Cardiopulmonary Interactions; The Endothelium; Bedside Pulmonary Function Testing of Patients Receiving Mechanical Ventilation; Mechanical Ventilation and Oxygen Support Systems. In Levin DL, Morriss FC, eds. Essentials of Pediatric Intensive Care.
Royall JA, Luckett PM; Zellers TM, Luckett PM; Luckett PM; Walters P, Luckett PM; Toro-Figueroa LO, Barton P, Luckett PM (1997). Churchill Livingstone
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2011) (2014) (2018)
- American Lung Association Breath of Life Leadership Award
- Who's Who in America
- Top Sub-Specialists in Dallas - Pediatric Pulmonology
D Magazine (2002) (2004) (2006)
- NIH Physician Scientist Award
- NIH Academic Physician Training Award
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Thoracic Society
- Fellow, The American College of Chest Physicians
- Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigations Network
- Society for Critical Care Medicine