Dr. Manthuruthil completed both her medical school and residency training at UT Southwestern. Her experience working with the Parkland patient population sparked her interest in social determinants of health, particularly the barriers to access that uniquely affect vulnerable patient populations. She is excited to have the opportunity to stay on and learn from her colleagues in the Parkland Hospitalist group as they continue their efforts to optimize the delivery of care to the underserved.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2017)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Quality Improvement
- Repetition suppression in the medial temporal lobe and midbrain is altered by event overlap.
- Zeithamova D, Manthuruthil C, Preston AR, Hippocampus 2016 11 26 11 1464-1477
- Endoscopic Endonasal Management of Olfactory Neuroblastoma: A Retrospective Analysis of 10 Patients with Quality-of-Life Measures.
- Manthuruthil C, Lewis J, McLean C, Batra PS, Barnett SL World Neurosurg 2016 Jun 90 1-5
Honors & Awards
- Gold Humanism Society
UT Southwestern (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2017)