- Medical School
- UTMB at Galveston (2005)
- New York University School of Medicine (2008), General Surgery
- New York University School of Medicine (2010), Plastic Surgery
- New York University School of Medicine (2011), Chief Resident
- University of Pennsylvania (2012), Hand & Microsurgery
- Achieving aesthetic results in facial reconstructive microsurgery: planning and executing secondary refinements.
- Haddock NT, Saadeh PB, Siebert JW Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2012 Dec 130 6 1236-45
- Predicting perforator location on preoperative imaging for the profunda artery perforator flap.
- Haddock NT, Greaney P, Otterburn D, Levine S, Allen RJ Microsurgery 2012 Mar
- Breast reconstruction with the profunda artery perforator flap.
- Allen RJ, Haddock NT, Ahn CY, Sadeghi A Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2012 Jan 129 1 16e-23e
- Dupuytren's disease in the Hispanic population: a 10-year retrospective review.
- Weinstein AL, Haddock NT, Sharma S Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2011 Dec 128 6 1251-6
- Microsurgery of the upper extremity.
- Lerman OZ, Haddock N, Elliott RM, Foroohar A, Levin LS J Hand Surg Am 2011 Jun 36 6 1092-103; quiz 1103
- Breast reconstruction with implants, tissue expanders and AlloDerm: predicting volume and maximizing the skin envelope in skin sparing mastectomies.
- Haddock N, Levine J Breast J 2010 Jan-Feb 16 1 14-9
- Lower extremity arterial injury patterns and reconstructive outcomes in patients with severe lower extremity trauma: a 26-year review.
- Haddock NT, Weichman KE, Reformat DD, Kligman BE, Levine JP, Saadeh PB J. Am. Coll. Surg. 2010 Jan 210 1 66-72
- The tear trough and lid/cheek junction: anatomy and implications for surgical correction.
- Haddock NT, Saadeh PB, Boutros S, Thorne CH Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2009 Apr 123 4 1332-40; discussion 1341-2
- Treatment and outcomes of fingertip injuries at a large metropolitan public hospital.
- Weichman KE, Wilson SC, Samra F, Reavey P, Sharma S, Haddock NT Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2013 Jan 131 1 107-12
- Thrombin and Topical Local Anesthetic for Postoperative Pain Management.
- Haddock NT, Weinstein AL, Sinno S, Chiu DT Ann Plast Surg 2012 Dec
Honors & Awards
- F. William Bora, Jr. Award
Excellence in Upper Extremity Surgery (2012)
- Blair Rogers Clinical Research Award
- First Place Research Paper, New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons