Dr. Xi joined the department of Radiology as an assistant professor in August, 2015. He has previously worked at the department as a statistician for three years. His research interests includes Bayesian clustering, mixture models in spatial analysis and image segmentation.
- Donghua University (2008), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- Stephen F Austin State Uni (2010), Statistics
- Graduate School
- Southern Methodist University (2015), Statistics
- Bayesian statistical methods
- Mixture models
- Spatial Analysis
- Tumor Vascularity in Renal Masses: Correlation of Arterial Spin-Labeled and Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging Assessments.
- Zhang Y, Kapur P, Yuan Q, Xi Y, Carvo I, Signoretti S, Dimitrov I, Cadeddu JA, Margulis V, Muradyan N, Brugarolas J, Madhuranthakam AJ, Pedrosa I Clin Genitourin Cancer 2015 Aug
- Assessment of Prospectively Assigned Likert Scores for Targeted MR Imaging-Transrectal US Fusion Biopsies in Patients with Suspected Prostate Cancer.
- Costa DN, Lotan Y, Rofsky NM, Roehrborn C, Liu A, Hornberger B, Xi Y, Francis F, Pedrosa I J. Urol. 2015 Jul
- Effect of technical parameters on transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts utilizing stent grafts.
- Andring B, Kalva SP, Sutphin P, Srinivasa R, Anene A, Burrell M, Xi Y, Pillai AK World J. Gastroenterol. 2015 Jul 21 26 8110-7
- The Role of Biomarkers to Diagnose Diabetic Foot Osteomyelitis. A Meta-analysis.
- van Asten SA, Peters EJ, Xi Y, Lavery LA Curr Diabetes Rev 2015 Jul
- SHINKEI--a novel 3D isotropic MR neurography technique: technical advantages over 3DIRTSE-based imaging.
- Kasper JM, Wadhwa V, Scott KM, Rozen S, Xi Y, Chhabra A Eur Radiol 2015 Jun 25 6 1672-7
- High-resolution CT findings in children with a normal pinna or grade I microtia and unilateral mild stenosis of the external auditory canal.
- Jacob R, Gupta S, Isaacson B, Kutz JW, Roland P, Xi Y, Booth TN AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2015 Jan 36 1 176-80
- Practice quality improvement during residency: where do we stand and where can we improve?
- Choudhery S, Richter M, Anene A, Xi Y, Browning T, Chason D, Morriss MC Acad Radiol 2014 Jul 21 7 851-8
- Achieving ideal computed tomographic scan length in patient with suspected urolithiasis.
- de Leon AD, Xi Y, Champine J, Costa DN J Comput Assist Tomogr 2014 Mar-Apr 38 2 264-7
- Radioablative Dose for Pelvic and Para-Aortic Lymph Node Metastases From Cervical Cancer
- M.R. McKeever, H. Lindsay, J. Barclay, J. Dubas, Y. Xi, A. Bailey, K. Albuquerque International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics 2014 90 1 S475-S476
Honors & Awards
- American Statistical Association Travel Award
Sole Recipient of the American Statistical Association Travel Award to attend the 11th annual RSNA Clinical Trials Methodology Workshop (2015-2015)