- Graduate School
- Indiana Univ-Purdue Univ Indpl (2009), Pathology
- Cancer Biology
- Cutaneous Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Defective nitric oxide production by alveolar macrophages during Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Lasbury ME, Liao CP, Hage CA, Durant PJ, Tschang D, Wang SH, Zhang C, Lee CH Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 2011 Apr 44 4 540-7
- Microarray studies on effects of Pneumocystis carinii infection on global gene expression in alveolar macrophages.
- Cheng BH, Liu Y, Xuei X, Liao CP, Lu D, Lasbury ME, Durant PJ, Lee CH BMC Microbiol. 2010 Apr 10 103
- Downregulation of PU.1 leads to decreased expression of Dectin-1 in alveolar macrophages during Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Zhang C, Wang SH, Liao CP, Shao S, Lasbury ME, Durant PJ, Lee CH Infect. Immun. 2010 Mar 78 3 1058-65
- Polyamine transport as a target for treatment of Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Liao CP, Phanstiel O, Lasbury ME, Zhang C, Shao S, Durant PJ, Cheng BH, Lee CH Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 2009 Dec 53 12 5259-64
- Effects of decreased calmodulin protein on the survival mechanisms of alveolar macrophages during Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Lasbury ME, Durant PJ, Liao CP, Lee CH Infect. Immun. 2009 Aug 77 8 3344-54
- Pneumocystis mediates overexpression of antizyme inhibitor resulting in increased polyamine levels and apoptosis in alveolar macrophages.
- Liao CP, Lasbury ME, Wang SH, Zhang C, Durant PJ, Murakami Y, Matsufuji S, Lee CH J. Biol. Chem. 2009 Mar 284 12 8174-84
- Decreased inflammatory response in Toll-like receptor 2 knockout mice is associated with exacerbated Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Wang SH, Zhang C, Lasbury ME, Liao CP, Durant PJ, Tschang D, Lee CH Microbes Infect. 2008 Apr 10 4 334-41
- Toll-like receptor 2 mediates alveolar macrophage response to Pneumocystis murina.
- Zhang C, Wang SH, Lasbury ME, Tschang D, Liao CP, Durant PJ, Lee CH Infect. Immun. 2006 Mar 74 3 1857-64
- Inflammatory cells are sources of polyamines that induce alveolar macrophage to undergo apoptosis during Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Liao CP, Lasbury ME, Wang SH, Zhang C, Durant PJ, Tschang D, Lee CH J. Eukaryot. Microbiol. 2006 53 Suppl 1 S134-5
- Analysis of the baseplate region of phage AR1 that specifically infects Escherichia coli O157:H7.
- Liao CP, Syu W J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2002 Dec 35 4 269-71
Honors & Awards
- Career Development Award, Dermatology Foundation
- Albert M. Kligman Travel Fellowship, Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Young Investigator Award, Children's Tumor Foundation
- Conference Travel Award, IWOP-10 Organizing Committee
- Conference Travel Award, Indiana University
- Graduate Fellowship, Indiana University