Lynne Kirk, M.D.
Endowed Title Distinguished Teaching Professor
Department Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska at Linc (1974)
- Medical School
- University of Nebraska at Linc (1977)
- Clinical Prevention
- Medical Education
- Faculty Development for the 21st Century: Lessons from the Society of General Internal Medicine-Hartford Collaborative Centers for the Care of Older Adults.
- Williams BC, Weber V, Babbott SF, Kirk LM, et al. JAGS 2007 55 941-947
- Collaborative Centers for research and education in the care of older adults.
- Kirk LM, Rubin CD, Stieglitz H, Babbott SF, Bellantonia S. SGIM Forum 2004 27(9) 5-9
- Development of geriatrics-oriented faculty in general internal medicine.
- Rubin CD, Stieglitz H, Vicioso B, Kirk L. Ann Intern Med 2003 139(7) 615-620
- Preventive Services for Adults
- Lynne M. Kirk, Hari Raja Dallas Medical Journal December 2002 12/88 426-431
- Enhancing Self-Efficacy and Patient care with Cardiovascular Nutrition Education
- Carson, JS, Gillham, MB, Kirk, LM, Reddy, ST, and Battles, JB Am. J. Prev. Med November 2002 23(4) 296-302
Honors & Awards
American College of Physicians (2007)
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine