Shanup Dalal, M.D.
Department Pediatrics | Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Dalal is originally from Houston, Texas and received his medical training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He was always drawn to the entire human condition, which led him to pursue a residency in Internal Medicine-Pediatrics. He saw this residency as a gateway to global health, and he plans on continuing global health pursuits throughout his career. In addition, he has particular interests in end-of-life care and pulmonary diseases. Outside of medicine, Dr. Dalal is interested in long-distance running, basketball, and learning how to cook!
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- End-of-Life Care
- Fluid Resuscitation in Septic Shock and Cirrhotic Patients
Honors & Awards
- Iatros Award
UT Southwestern (2016)
- American College of Physicians (2016)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society (2016)
- National Med-Peds Residents Association (2016-2020)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2015)