Dr. Rushi R. Parikh is board certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Parikh received his medical degree from A.T. Still University, and completed his pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Michigan (DWCHA). Dr. Parikh is currently a Faculty Associate of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His interests include asthma, process improvement, and medical student/resident education.
- Medical School
- A.T. Still University (2013), Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Detroit Wayne County Health Authority (2016), Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Association of Pediatricians
- Hemostasis Thrombosis Research Society