Dr. Ming Yang completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in Biochemistry at Rice University. She attended medical school at The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio before returning to her hometown of Dallas to complete her Pediatric Residency and Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship at UT Southwestern. After fellowship, she joined the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology.
Dr. Yang is currently completing a translational study researching the link between obesity and metabolic health and the hyposialylation of immunoglobulin G in adolescent patients.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2012)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Adrenal disorders
- Relationship between obesity and metabolic health and hyposialylation of IgG in adolescent patients
- Risk factors for hospitalization of children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Yang M, White PC Clin. Endocrinol. (Oxf) 2017 Feb
Honors & Awards
- American Diabetes Association Focus on Fellows Travel Award
- Early Career Forum Travel Award
Endocrine Society (2018)
- Endocrine Society Early Career Forum Travel Award
- Focus on Fellows Travel Award
American Diabetes Association (2018)
- Pediatric Endocrine Society Travel Award
- Medical School Presidents Council Scholarship
- Phi Lambda Upsilon National Chemistry Honor Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2012)
- Endocrine Society (2016)
- Pediatric Endocrine Society (2015)