Jeannette Dodson, M.D.
Dr. Jeannette Dodson graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine located in Detroit, MI. She did her pediatric residency and pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas/Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. During her third year of fellowship, she served as a chief fellow. She is now an assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center and works at the emergency department at Children’s Medical Center at Dallas and Plano.
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (2012)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Malfunction
- "That's Not His Regular Formula": A Case of Organophosphate Poisoning in an Infant.
- Dodson J, Feng SY, Rodriguez D, Pediatr Emerg Care 2019 May
- Sciatic nerve injury induces functional pro-nociceptive chemokine receptors in bladder-associated primary afferent neurons in the rat.
- Foster R, Jung J, Farooq A, McClung C, Ripsch MS, Fitzgerald MP, White FA Neuroscience 2011 Jun 183 230-7
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2012)