Jean Deleon, M.D.
Department Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (1992)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (1996), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Novel techniques using negative pressure wound therapy for the management of wounds with enterocutaneous fistulas in a long-term acute care facility.
- de Leon JM J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2013 Sep-Oct 40 5 481-8
- Analysis of run-in and treatment data in a wound outcomes registry: clinical impact of topical platelet-rich plasma gel on healing trajectory.
- Carter MJ, Fylling CP, Li WW, de Leon J, Driver VR, Serena TE, Wilson J Int Wound J 2011 Dec 8 6 638-50
- The Clinical Relevance of Treating Chronic Wounds with an Enhanced Near-Physiological Concentration of Platelet-Rich Plasma Gel.
- de Leon JM, Driver VR, Fylling CP, Carter MJ, Anderson C, Wilson J, Dougherty RM, Fuston D, Trigilia D, Valenski V, Rappl LM Advances in skin & wound care 2011 Aug 24 8 357-68
- A clinical review of infected wound treatment with Vacuum Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) therapy: experience and case series.
- Gabriel A, Shores J, Bernstein B, de Leon J, Kamepalli R, Wolvos T, Baharestani MM, Gupta S Int Wound J 2009 Oct 6 Suppl 2 1-25
- Cost-effectiveness of negative pressure wound therapy for postsurgical patients in long-term acute care.
- de Leon JM, Barnes S, Nagel M, Fudge M, Lucius A, Garcia B Adv Skin Wound Care 2009 Mar 22 3 122-7
- Real World Data Collection in the Practice of Wound Care
- de Leon J Acute Care Perspectives 2009 2 18 20-22
- Optimizing the Clinical and Cost Effectiveness of Early Intervention of VAC Therapy
- Baharestani M, Driver V, de Leon J, Gabriel A, et al WOUNDS and Ostomy/Wound Management 2008
- Health Economic Implications for Wound Care and Limb Preservation
- Driver Vickie R, de Leon Jean M Journal of Managed Care Medicine 2008 11
- Consensus Statement: A Practical Guide for Managing Pressure Ulcers with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Utilizing Vacuum-Assisted Closure - Understanding the Treatment Algorithm
- Baharestani M, de Leon J, Mendez-Eastman S, Powell G, et al Advances in Skin and Wound Care 2008 21
- Negative pressure wound therapy in pressure ulcer management.
- de Leon J Ostomy Wound Manage 2005 Feb 51 2A Suppl 3S-8S
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. In Chronic Wounds by Diane Krasner
Smith A, Whittington K, Frykberg R, de Leon J (2012).