Dr. Anand is originally from Indiana and received his initial medical education at Indiana University. He then completed his internal medicine residency training, as well as a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). He has an interest in general pulmonary medicine, interstitial lung disease, and critical care medicine.
- Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2012)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Intrabronchial Valves for Air Leaks After Lobectomy, Segmentectomy, and Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
- Abu-Hijleh M, Styrvoky K, Anand V, Woll F, Yarmus L, Machuzak MS, Nader DA, Mullett TW, Hogarth DK, Toth JW, Acash G, Casal RF, Hazelrigg S, Wood DE, Lung 2019 Oct 197 5 627-633
- Telomere Length and Genetic Variant Associations with Interstitial Lung Disease Progression and Survival.
- Newton CA, Oldham JM, Ley B, Anand V, Adegunsoye A, Liu G, Batra K, Torrealba J, Kozlitina J, Glazer C, Strek ME, Wolters PJ, Noth I, Garcia CK Eur. Respir. J. 2019 Jan
- American College of Chest Physicians (2016)
- American Thoracic Society (2016)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2012)
- Texas Medical Association (2012)