Dr. Aday is originally from Bristol, Virginia and received her undergraduate training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she majored in Biology. She received her initial medical training at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina where she developed her interest in Internal Medicine. Dr. Aday completed her residency in Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern and is currently serving as Chief Medical Resident. Her career interests involve gastroenterology and hepatology as well as medical education and global health. Her interests outside of medicine include running, traveling, live music, and cooking.
- Medical School
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (2012)
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2013), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Gastroenterology
- An unusual rash in a middle-aged man.
- Pandey A, Aday A J Gen Intern Med 2014 Dec 29 12 1711-2
- An essential role for the association of CD47 to SHPS-1 in skeletal remodeling.
- Maile LA, DeMambro VE, Wai C, Lotinun S, Aday AW, Capps BE, Beamer WG, Rosen CJ, Clemmons DR J. Bone Miner. Res. 2011 Sep 26 9 2068-81
- Integrin-associated protein association with SRC homology 2 domain containing tyrosine phosphatase substrate 1 regulates igf-I signaling in vivo.
- Maile LA, Capps BE, Miller EC, Aday AW, Clemmons DR Diabetes 2008 Oct 57 10 2637-43
- Modulation of integrin antagonist signaling by ligand binding of the heparin-binding domain of vitronectin to the alphaVbeta3 integrin.
- Maile LA, Aday AW, Busby WH, Sanghani R, Veluvolu U, Clemmons DR J. Cell. Biochem. 2008 Oct 105 2 437-46
- Glucose regulation of integrin-associated protein cleavage controls the response of vascular smooth muscle cells to insulin-like growth factor-I.
- Maile LA, Capps BE, Miller EC, Allen LB, Veluvolu U, Aday AW, Clemmons DR Mol. Endocrinol. 2008 May 22 5 1226-37
- Dallas County Medical Society (2015)
- Texas Medical Association (2015)
- American Medical Association (2008)
- American Medical Women's Association (2008)