I am originally from Jackson, Missouri. I graduated from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 followed by five years of active duty military service in the United States Navy. After my time in the Navy, I completed an Anatomic/Clinical pathology residency at University of Missouri-Columbia, followed by a surgical pathology fellowship at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. I then practiced for four years at a community hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. After completing a Renal Pathology fellowship at Nephropath in Little Rock I relocated with my family to Dallas in 2012.
My practice focuses on medical diseases of native and transplant kidneys.
- Undergraduate School
- Oral Roberts University (1991), Biology
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University College of Medicine (1997)
- Naval Medical Center (1998), Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri - Columbia (2006), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- The Brody School of Medicine (2007), Surgical Pathology
- Nephropathology Associates PLC (2012), Renal Pathology
- Glomerulonephritis and glomerulopathies in pediatric patients
- Renal-Limited "Lupus-Like" Nephritis: How Much of a Lupus?
- Maziad ASA, Torrealba J, Seikaly MG, Hassler JR, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2017 May-Aug 7 2 43-48
- Tubuloreticular Inclusions in the Absence of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and HIV Infection: A Report of Three Pediatric Cases.
- Elmaghrabi A, Brown E, Khin E, Hassler J, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2017 May-Aug 7 2 91-101
- Rhabdomyolysis-induced acute kidney injury in a cancer patient exposed to denosumab and abiraterone: a case report.
- Neyra JA, Rocha NA, Bhargava R, Vaidya OU, Hendricks AR, Rodan AR BMC Nephrol 2015 16 118
- Collapsing focal segmental glomerulosclerosis resulting from a single dose of zoledronate.
- Neyra JA, Vaidya OU, Hendricks A, Sambandam KK Nephron Extra 2014 Sep 4 3 168-74
- Renal medullary angiitis: a case series from a single institution.
- Hendricks AR, Harris AA, Walker PD, Larsen CP Hum. Pathol. 2012 Oct
- American Society of Transplantation (2019)
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2018)
- Renal Pathology Society (2012)
- College of American Pathologists (2006)