I am originally from Jackson, Missouri. I graduated from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 followed by five years of active duty military service in the United States Navy. After my time in the Navy, I completed an Anatomic/Clinical pathology residency at University of Missouri-Columbia, followed by a surgical pathology fellowship at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. I then practiced for four years at a community hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. After completing a Renal Pathology fellowship at Nephropath in Little Rock I relocated with my family to Dallas in 2012.
My practice focuses on medical diseases of native and transplant kidneys.
- Undergraduate School
- Oral Roberts University (1991), Biology
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University College of Medicine (1997)
- Naval Medical Center (1998), Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri - Columbia (2006), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- The Brody School of Medicine (2007), Surgical Pathology
- Nephropathology Associates PLC (2012), Renal Pathology
- Glomerulonephritis and glomerulopathies in pediatric patients
- Clinicopathological features of C3 glomerulopathy in children: a single-center experience.
- Drake KA, Ellington N, Gattineni J, Torrealba JR, Hendricks AR, Pediatr. Nephrol. 2019 Oct
- BK polyomavirus-pathogen, paradigm and puzzle.
- Kotla SK, Kadambi PV, Hendricks AR, Rojas R, Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 2019 Dec
- Allograft outcomes of treated children with kidney transplant who developed plasma cell-rich acute rejection (PCAR): A single center's experience.
- Alhamoud I, Huang R, Lacelle C, Burguete D, Hendricks AR, Torrealba JR, Seikaly MG, Pediatr Transplant 2019 Sep 23 6 e13500
- 2013 Banff Criteria for Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection Are Superior to 2007 Banff Criteria in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Renal Allograft Outcomes.
- Hassler J, Tanriover B, Ariyamutu V, Burguete D, Hendricks AR, Torrealba JR, Transplant. Proc. 2019 Jul - Aug 51 6 1791-1795
- Bile Cast Nephropathy: A Pathologic Finding with Manifold Causes Displayed in an Adult with Alcoholic Steatohepatitis and in a Child with Wilson's Disease.
- Torrealba J, Sweed NT, Burguete D, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2018 Sep-Dec 8 3 207-215
- Mercury Intoxication as a Rare Cause of Membranous Nephropathy in a Child.
- Onwuzuligbo O, Hendricks AR, Hassler J, Domanski K, Goto C, Wolf MTF Am. J. Kidney Dis. 2018 Jul
- Proliferative Glomerulonephritis with Monoclonal Immunoglobulin G Lambda Deposits: Report of the First Pediatric Case.
- Torrealba J, Gattineni J, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2018 Jan-Apr 8 1 70-75
- Renal-Limited "Lupus-Like" Nephritis: How Much of a Lupus?
- Maziad ASA, Torrealba J, Seikaly MG, Hassler JR, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2017 May-Aug 7 2 43-48
- Tubuloreticular Inclusions in the Absence of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and HIV Infection: A Report of Three Pediatric Cases.
- Elmaghrabi A, Brown E, Khin E, Hassler J, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2017 May-Aug 7 2 91-101
- Rhabdomyolysis-induced acute kidney injury in a cancer patient exposed to denosumab and abiraterone: a case report.
- Neyra JA, Rocha NA, Bhargava R, Vaidya OU, Hendricks AR, Rodan AR BMC Nephrol 2015 16 118
- American Society of Transplantation (2019)
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2018)
- Renal Pathology Society (2012)
- College of American Pathologists (2006)