I am originally from Jackson, Missouri. I graduated from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 followed by five years of active duty military service in the United States Navy. After my time in the Navy, I completed an Anatomic/Clinical pathology residency at University of Missouri-Columbia, followed by a surgical pathology fellowship at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC. I then practiced for four years at a community hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. After completing a Renal Pathology fellowship at Nephropath in Little Rock I relocated with my family to Dallas in 2012.
My practice focuses on medical diseases of native and transplant kidneys.
- Undergraduate School
- Oral Roberts University (1991), Biology
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University College of Medicine (1997)
- Naval Medical Center (1998), Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri - Columbia (2006), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- The Brody School of Medicine (2007), Surgical Pathology
- Nephropathology Associates PLC (2012), Renal Pathology
- Glomerulonephritis and glomerulopathies in pediatric patients
- Membranous nephropathy: A ten-year journey of discoveries.
- Cai Q, Hendricks AR, Semin Diagn Pathol 2020 May 37 3 116-120
- Clinicopathological features of C3 glomerulopathy in children: a single-center experience.
- Drake KA, Ellington N, Gattineni J, Torrealba JR, Hendricks AR, Pediatr. Nephrol. 2019 Oct
- Unique Presentation of Microscopic Polyangiitis: Hearing and Vision Loss, Dysphagia, and Renal Dysfunction.
- Badia RR, Hendricks AR, Perez CL, Sertich A, Ripley L, Cureus 2021 Mar 13 3 e14069
- Upregulation of Endothelial HLA Class II is a Marker of Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Heart Allograft Biopsies.
- Cai Q, Moore SA, Hendricks AR, Torrealba JR, Transplant Proc 2020 May 52 4 1192-1197
- Practical Topics and Updates in Renal Pathology.
- Hendricks AR, Semin Diagn Pathol 2020 05 37 3 115
- BK polyomavirus-pathogen, paradigm and puzzle.
- Kotla SK, Kadambi PV, Hendricks AR, Rojas R, Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 2019 Dec
- Allograft outcomes of treated children with kidney transplant who developed plasma cell-rich acute rejection (PCAR): A single center's experience.
- Alhamoud I, Huang R, Lacelle C, Burguete D, Hendricks AR, Torrealba JR, Seikaly MG, Pediatr Transplant 2019 Sep 23 6 e13500
- 2013 Banff Criteria for Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection Are Superior to 2007 Banff Criteria in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Renal Allograft Outcomes.
- Hassler J, Tanriover B, Ariyamutu V, Burguete D, Hendricks AR, Torrealba JR, Transplant. Proc. 2019 Jul - Aug 51 6 1791-1795
- Bile Cast Nephropathy: A Pathologic Finding with Manifold Causes Displayed in an Adult with Alcoholic Steatohepatitis and in a Child with Wilson's Disease.
- Torrealba J, Sweed NT, Burguete D, Hendricks AR Case Rep Nephrol Dial 2018 Sep-Dec 8 3 207-215
- Mercury Intoxication as a Rare Cause of Membranous Nephropathy in a Child.
- Onwuzuligbo O, Hendricks AR, Hassler J, Domanski K, Goto C, Wolf MTF Am. J. Kidney Dis. 2018 Jul
- American Society of Transplantation (2019)
- Texas Society of Pathologists (2018)
- Renal Pathology Society (2012)
- College of American Pathologists (2006)