Dr. Fan has been a proud lifelong Texan, growing up in Austin and completing her education there through college. She attended medical school at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and proceeded to finish a competitive residency program at UTSW. She is currently a proud member of the hospitalist team at CUH, with plans to apply for a fellowship in hematology/oncology in the future. Her outside interests include traveling, hiking, and reading.
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- The role of cardiovascular disease risk assessed by ASCVD score in primary thrombosis prophylaxis strategy among antiphospholipid antibody carriers.
- Zuo Y, Udupa A, Fan J, Makris UE, Karp DR, Shen YM Lupus 2018 Aug 961203318796289
- Identifying Additional Risk Factors for Thrombosis and Pregnancy Morbidities Among Antiphospholipid Antibodies Carriers.
- Zuo Y, Fan J, Sarode R, Zhang S, Makris UE, Karp DR, Shen YM Clin. Appl. Thromb. Hemost. 2018 Jan 1076029618755946
- Association of outcomes and anti-Xa levels in the treatment of pediatric venous thromboembolism.
- Fan JL, Roberts LE, Scheurer ME, Yee DL, Shah MD, Lee-Kim YJ, Pediatr Blood Cancer 2017 Nov 64 11
- American College of Physicians (2016)