Originally from Austin, Dr. Fan holds a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Texas at Austin. She earned her medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine and completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She plans to apply for a hematology and oncology fellowship in the future.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Fan joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019. She is currently a hospitalist at University Hospitals.
Dr. Fan's interests outside of medicine include traveling, hiking, and reading.
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Internal Medicine
- The role of cardiovascular disease risk assessed by ASCVD score in primary thrombosis prophylaxis strategy among antiphospholipid antibody carriers.
- Zuo Y, Udupa A, Fan J, Makris UE, Karp DR, Shen YM Lupus 2018 Aug 961203318796289
- Identifying Additional Risk Factors for Thrombosis and Pregnancy Morbidities Among Antiphospholipid Antibodies Carriers.
- Zuo Y, Fan J, Sarode R, Zhang S, Makris UE, Karp DR, Shen YM Clin. Appl. Thromb. Hemost. 2018 Jan 1076029618755946
- Association of outcomes and anti-Xa levels in the treatment of pediatric venous thromboembolism.
- Fan JL, Roberts LE, Scheurer ME, Yee DL, Shah MD, Lee-Kim YJ, Pediatr Blood Cancer 2017 Nov 64 11
- American College of Physicians (2016)