Khalil Chamseddin, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021), General Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2022), Vascular Surgery
- New imaging technology system reduces patient radiation dose during peripheral arterial endovascular interventions.
- Pizano A, Khurram A, Chamseddin K, Timaran CH, Baig S, Shih M, Xi Y, Guild J, Kirkwood ML, J Vasc Surg 2022 Mar
- Use of a 2 Dimensional Vessel Navigator Roadmap Decreases Patient Radiation Dose Compared to Standard 3D Mapping for Fenestrated Endovascular Aneurysm Repair.
- Klein A, Guild J, Xi Y, Chamseddin K, Shih M, Siah M, Timaran C, Kirkwood M, Ann Vasc Surg 2021 Nov
- The Effects of Gender on Radiation Dose during Fenestrated Endovascular Aneurysm Repair.
- Klein A, Xi Y, Guild J, Tsai S, Ramanan B, Chamseddin K, Timaran C, Kirkwood M, Ann Vasc Surg 2020 Oct 68 305-309
- Aneurysmal degeneration and rupture of deep vein conduit with formation of an arterial-vaginal fistula 13 years after creation of a femoral-femoral bypass.
- Klein A, Chamseddin K, Kirkwood ML, Ali MM J Vasc Surg Cases Innov Tech 2018 Dec 4 4 287-291
- Patient and operating room staff radiation dose during fenestrated/branched endovascular aneurysm repair using premanufactured devices.
- Kirkwood ML, Chamseddin K, Arbique GM, Guild JB, Timaran D, Anderson JA, Timaran C J. Vasc. Surg. 2018 Nov 68 5 1281-1286
- Continued Ultrasound Surveillance Required after Hand Ischemia Associated with Trauma in Children.
- Kirkwood ML, Chamseddin KH, Hanson B, Timaran CH, Ali M, Jacob AD, Rectenwald JE, Ann Vasc Surg 2018 Aug 51 119-123
- Facial Reanimation in the Seventh and Eighth Decades of Life.
- Hembd A, Harrison B, Rocha CSM, Rocha FS, Chamseddin K, Labbé D, Cárdenas-Mejía A, Rozen SM Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2018 May 141 5 1239-1251
- Neurectomy for the Treatment of Chronic Postoperative Pain after Surgery of the Trunk.
- Nagarkar P, Ramanadham S, Chamseddin K, Chhabra A, Rozen SM Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2017 Jan 139 1 204-211
- Lemierre's Syndrome Associated Mycotic Aneurysm of the External Carotid Artery with Primary Internal Carotid Artery Occlusion in a Previously Healthy 18-Year-Old Female.
- Chamseddin KH, Kirkwood ML, Ann Vasc Surg 2016 Oct 36 291.e11-291.e14
- Anterior Tibial Artery Pseudoaneurysm following Ankle Arthroscopy in a Hemophiliac Patient.
- Chamseddin KH, Kirkwood ML, Ann Vasc Surg 2016 Jul 34 269.e17-9