Courtney Baker, M.D.
Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Graduate School
- UTHealth School of Public Health (2016)
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Residency
- UC Davis Health (2022)
- New Contraception Update - Annovera, Phexxi, Slynd, and Twirla.
- Baker CC, Chen MJ, Curr Obstet Gynecol Rep 2022 Mar 11 1 21-27
- Mifepristone prior to osmotic dilators for dilation and evacuation cervical preparation: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Uhm S, Mastey N, Baker CC, Chen MJ, Matulich MC, Hou MY, Melo J, Wilson SF, Creinin MD, Contraception 2022 03 107 23-28
- US referral center experience removing nonpalpable and difficult contraceptive implants with in-office ultrasonography: A case series.
- Mastey N, Matulich MC, Uhm S, Baker CC, Melo J, Chen MJ, Creinin MD, Contraception 2021 06 103 6 428-430
- 2020 Update on Contraception
- Baker CC, Creinin MD OBG Management 2020 32 10-17, 46