Christopher Jolley, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (1992)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (1995), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1998), Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, Ritonavir, and Dasabuvir Mini-Tabs Plus Ribavirin for Children Aged 3-11 Years with Hepatitis C Genotype 1a.
- Rosenthal P, Narkewicz MR, Yao BB, Jolley CD, Lobritto SJ, Wen J, Molleston JP, Hsu EK, Jonas MM, Zha J, Liu L, Leung DH, Adv Ther 2020 May
- A Rare Cause of Recurrent Abdominal Pain in a 5-Year-Old.
- Reasor JE, Rajderkar DA, Jolley CD, Joshi-Guske P, Kelly MN, J Pediatr Health Care 2019 33 4 478-484
- Extracellular Calcium Dictates Onset, Severity, and Recovery of Diarrhea in a Child with Immune-Mediated Enteropathy.
- Fraebel J, Gonzalez-Peralta R, Maximos M, Beasley GL, Jolley CD, Cheng SX, Front Pediatr 2018 6 7
- Pancreatic disease in children and adolescents.
- Jolley CD, Curr Gastroenterol Rep 2010 Apr 12 2 106-13
- Comparison of the 13C-urea blood test to histology and rapid urease testing in the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in children.
- Jolley CD, Wagner DA, J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2007 Jan 44 1 68-70
- Failure to thrive.
- Jolley CD, Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care 2003 Jul 33 6 183-206