- Medical School
- University of Calcutta - R.G.Kar Medical College & Hospital (1996), Medicine
- Graduate School
- Temple University School of Medicine (2006), Anatomy & Cell Biology
- New York University Langone Medical Center (2010), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute (2011), Surgical Oncologic Pathology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2012), Genitourinary Pathology
- Genitourinary pathology, radiology/ MRI-pathology correlation in prostate lesions
- Pathogenesis and biology of genitourinary tumors
- Association of overexpression of TIF1? with colorectal carcinogenesis and advanced colorectal adenocarcinoma.
- Jain S, Singhal S, Francis F, Hajdu C, Wang JH, Suriawinata A, Wang YQ, Zhang M, Weinshel EH, Francois F, Pei ZH, Lee P, Xu RL World J. Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep 17 35 3994-4000
- Histologic characteristics of pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia associated with different pancreatic lesions.
- Recavarren C, Labow DM, Liang J, Zhang L, Wong M, Zhu H, Wang J, Francis F, Xu R Hum. Pathol. 2011 Jan 42 1 18-24
- Effects of dynactin disruption and dynein depletion on axonal microtubules.
- Ahmad FJ, He Y, Myers KA, Hasaka TP, Francis F, Black MM, Baas PW Traffic 2006 May 7 5 524-37
- Role of cytoplasmic dynein in the axonal transport of microtubules and neurofilaments.
- He Y, Francis F, Myers KA, Yu W, Black MM, Baas PW J. Cell Biol. 2005 Feb 168 5 697-703
- Transport of neurofilaments in growing axons requires microtubules but not actin filaments.
- Francis F, Roy S, Brady ST, Black MM J. Neurosci. Res. 2005 Feb 79 4 442-50