Dr. Robyn Horsager-Boehrer is a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Director of the High-Risk Pregnancy Genetics program, and Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. She is also a member of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics.
Dr. Horsager earned her medical degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and completed her residency and fellowship training in obstetrics and gynecology and maternal-fetal medicine at Parkland Memorial Hospital and UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Horsager is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as maternal-fetal medicine and is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, and American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
As part of the maternal-fetal medicine team at UT Southwestern, Dr. Horsager's primary focus is ultrasonography and prenatal diagnosis. She has many years of experience caring for women who are at high risk for developing problems during pregnancy. As a mother of twins herself, she offers her patients a unique perspective on the management and delivery of multi-fetal pregnancies.
- Medical School
- University of Illinois College of Medicine (1987)
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (1991), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993), Maternal Fetal Medicine
- High-risk pregnancy
- Multiple gestations
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Genetic Counseling and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Heller K, Horsager R In: Hematological Complications in Obstetrics, Pregnancy and Gynecology 2006 Cambridge University Pres
- Correlation of Measured Amniotic Fluid Volume and Sonographic Predictions
- Horsager R, Nathan L, Leveno KJ Obstetrics and Gynecology 1994 83(6) 955-58
Honors & Awards
- Top Doctors - Perinatology
US News and World Report (2013)
- Luis Leib, M.D., Professorship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association