Devika Rao, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine (2006)
- Emory University School of Medicine/Grady Memorial Hospital (2009), Pediatrics
- Boston Children's Hospital (2012), Pediatric Pulmonology
- ATS Core Curriculum 2016: Part III. Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine.
- Boyer D, Thomson CC, Cohen R, Rao D, Dell S, Rayment J, Wang R, Dy FJ, Wambach J, Tam-Williams J, Simon D, Price E, Oermann CM, Singh A, Rettig JS, Duncan ED, Baker CD, Liptzin DR, Moore PE Ann Am Thorac Soc 2016 Jun 13 6 955-66
- An Overview of Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide and Children with Asthma.
- Rao DR, Phipatanaku W Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2016 Jan
- Association between allergic sensitization and exhaled nitric oxide in children in the School Inner-City Asthma Study.
- Rao DR, Sordillo JE, Kopel LS, Gaffin JM, Sheehan WJ, Hoffman E, Ozonoff A, Gold DR, Phipatanakul W Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2015 Jan
- Perceived neighborhood safety and asthma morbidity in the School Inner-City Asthma Study.
- Kopel LS, Gaffin JM, Ozonoff A, Rao DR, Sheehan WJ, Friedlander JL, Permaul P, Baxi SN, Fu C, Subramanian SV, Gold DR, Phipatanakul W Pediatr. Pulmonol. 2014 Jan
- Impact of cilia ultrastructural examination on the diagnosis of primary ciliary dyskinesia.
- Simoneau T, Zandieh SO, Rao DR, Vo P, Palm KE, McCown M, Kopel LS, Dias A, Casey A, Perez-Atayde AR, Zhong Z, Graham D, Vargas SO Pediatr. Dev. Pathol. 2013 Jul
- The utility of forced expiratory flow between 25% and 75% of vital capacity in predicting childhood asthma morbidity and severity.
- Rao DR, Gaffin JM, Baxi SN, Sheehan WJ, Hoffman EB, Phipatanakul W J Asthma 2012 Aug 49 6 586-92
- The school inner-city asthma study: design, methods, and lessons learned.
- Phipatanakul W, Bailey A, Hoffman EB, Sheehan WJ, Lane JP, Baxi S, Rao D, Permaul P, Gaffin JM, Rogers CA, Muilenberg ML, Gold DR J Asthma 2011 Dec 48 10 1007-14
- Impact of environmental controls on childhood asthma.
- Rao D, Phipatanakul W Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 2011 Oct 11 5 414-20
Honors & Awards
- Travel Award
American Thoracic Society's Fellows Track Symposium (2011)
- American College of Chest Physicians (2011)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine (2010-2014)
- American Medical Association (2009-2014)
- American Thoracic Society (2009)