- Research Fellow, Radiology Department, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Instructor in Radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Radiology Department, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Radiology Department and Advanced Imaging Research Center, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Tel Aviv University (1996), Chemistry
- Graduate School
- Weizmann Institute of Science (2003), Physics
- CEST MRI
- Endogenous contrast mechanisms in MRI
- Spin Dynamics and Relaxation
- Balanced Steady-State Free Precession (bSSFP) from an effective field perspective: Application to the detection of chemical exchange (bSSFPX).
- Zhang S, Liu Z, Grant A, Keupp J, Lenkinski RE, Vinogradov E J. Magn. Reson. 2016 Dec 275 55-67
- UCEPR: Ultrafast localized CEST-spectroscopy with PRESS in phantoms and in vivo.
- Liu Z, Dimitrov IE, Lenkinski RE, Hajibeigi A, Vinogradov E Magn Reson Med 2015 May
- CEST: From basic principles to applications, challenges and opportunities.
- Vinogradov E, Sherry AD, Lenkinski RE J. Magn. Reson. 2012 Dec
- Selective spectroscopic imaging of hyperpolarized pyruvate and its metabolites using a single-echo variable phase advance method in balanced SSFP.
- Varma G, Wang X, Vinogradov E, Bhatt RS, Sukhatme VP, Seth P, Lenkinski RE, Alsop DC, Grant AK Magn Reson Med 2015 Oct
- pH imaging of mouse kidneys in vivo using a frequency-dependent paraCEST agent.
- Wu Y, Zhang S, Soesbe TC, Yu J, Vinogradov E, Lenkinski RE, Sherry AD Magn Reson Med 2015 Jul
- Keyhole chemical exchange saturation transfer.
- Varma G, Lenkinski RE, Vinogradov E Magnetic resonance in medicine : official journal of the Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine / Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2012 Jan
- pCEST: Positive contrast using Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer.
- Vinogradov E, Soesbe TC, Balschi JA, Dean Sherry A, Lenkinski RE Journal of magnetic resonance (San Diego, Calif. : 1997) 2011 Dec
- Amide proton transfer imaging with improved robustness to magnetic field inhomogeneity and magnetization transfer asymmetry using saturation with frequency alternating RF irradiation.
- Scheidegger R, Vinogradov E, Alsop DC Magn Reson Med 2011 Nov 66 5 1275-85
- Perfusion imaging with a freely diffusible hyperpolarized contrast agent.
- Grant AK, Vinogradov E, Wang X, Lenkinski RE, Alsop DC Magnetic resonance in medicine : official journal of the Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine / Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2011 Mar 746-55
- On-target inhibition of tumor fermentative glycolysis as visualized by hyperpolarized pyruvate.
- Seth P, Grant A, Tang J, Vinogradov E, Wang X, Lenkinski R, Sukhatme VP Neoplasia 2011 Jan 13 1 60-71