Clinical Psychologist, Children's Health
Associate Professor, UT Southwestern Medical Center
Board Certified in Clinical Health Psychology
Postdoctoral Psychology Fellowship
Children's Health/Children's Medical Center Dallas (2011-2012)
Predoctoral Psychology Internship
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (2010-2011)
- Quality of life and psychosocial outcomes in youth with facial differences
- Quality of life in youth with chronic illness
- Dental Impacts on Health-related Quality of Life of Children with Orofacial Clefts.
- Cook AK, Kerins CA, Heppner CE Pediatr Dent 2016 38 3 218-23
- Bullying in medically fragile youth: a review of risks, protective factors, and recommendations for medical providers.
- Faith MA, Reed G, Heppner CE, Hamill LC, Tarkenton TR, Donewar CW J Dev Behav Pediatr 2015 May 36 4 285-301
- The Americleft Psychosocial Outcomes Project: A Multicenter Approach to Advancing Psychosocial Outcomes for Youth With Cleft Lip and Palate.
- Crerand CE, Conrad AL, Albert M, Bellucci CC, Heppner CE, Sheikh F, Woodard S, Kapp-Simon KA, Clin Pract Pediatr Psychol 2017 Mar 5 1 65-76
- The effects of whole-vault cranioplasty versus strip craniectomy on long-term neuropsychological outcomes in sagittal craniosynostosis.
- Derderian CA, Heppner C, Cradock MM, Woo AS, Patel KB, Smyth MD, Viera P, Weprin BE, Seaward J, Smartt JM, Kane AA Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2015 Mar
Psychological and behavioral aspects of cleft lip and palate. In Family Companion to Comprehensive Cleft Care
Crerand, C. & Heppner, C. (2015). St. Louis, MO, CRC Press
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (2012)
- APA Division 53 - Clinical Child Psychology (2010)
- APA Division 54 - Society for Pediatric Psychology (2008)
- APPIC (2015)