Veronica Meneses, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical College (2002)
- UT Health Science Center McGovern Medical School (2003), Pediatrics
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Pediatrics (2005), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training
- UCLA School of Public Health Department of Health Services (2008)
- Graduate School
- UCLA School of Public Health Department of Health Services (2008), Public Health
- UCLA Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program (2008), Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (2011), Developmental-behavioral Pediatrics
- A trauma-informed approach supports health and development in children and youth with spina bifida.
- Meneses V, Cruz N J Pediatr Rehabil Med 2017 Dec 10 3-4 195-199
- Supporting a Youth with Cerebellar Ataxia into Adolescence.
- Meneses V, Gonzalez-Castillo Z, Edgar VB, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2017 Mar
- "Footprints in the bathroom": the role of spirituality in patient diagnosis.
- Meneses V, Vanderbilt D, Barnes L, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2011 Feb-Mar 32 2 169-71
- "Footprints in the Bathroom": The Role of Spirituality in Patient Diagnosis.
- Meneses V, Vanderbilt D, Barnes L, Augustyn M J Dev Behav Pediatr 2017 Feb/Mar 38 Suppl 1 S79-S81
Management of the Child With Developmental Disabilities. In Herring JA, ed. Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics from the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
Meneses VM, Adams RC. (2014). Elsevier Saunders; 121-135.
Honors & Awards
- House staff Policy Committee, Resident Representative
Loma Linda Pediatric Residency (2005-2006)
- Harry L. Bush Award for Excellence in Vascular Biology
Weill Medical College of Cornell University (2002)
- Molecular Medicine Training Program
Weill Medical College of Cornell University (2000-2001)
- Associate Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP)