Jason Petrasic, M.D.
Department Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Orthopaedic Surgery
- Texas Christian University (2006), Kinesiology
- Medical School
- UT Health Center-San Antonio (2012), Medicine
- Lumbar Bracing for Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Annaswamy TM, Cunniff KJ, Kroll M, Yap L, Hasley M, Lin CK, Petrasic J, Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2021 08 100 8 742-749
- Impact of MR Neurography in Patients with Chronic Cauda Equina Syndrome Presenting as Chronic Pelvic Pain and Dysfunction.
- Petrasic JR, Chhabra A, Scott KM AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2016 Nov
Honors & Awards
- 2016 Annual PM&R Scientific Day Best Research Presentation Award
- PM&R Senior Resident of the Year
- UT Southwestern PM&R Chief Resident
Academic chief resident (2015-2015)
- Donald Minervini General Surgery Intern of the Year, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL
Voted by departmental attending faculty as general surgery intern of the year (2012-2013)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPM&R) (2013)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) (2014)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)