Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Clinical interests include Oncology Rehabilitation, General Rehabilitation
- Medical School
- Creighton University School of Medicine (2007)
- Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center (2011), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center (2011), Transitional Year
- Medical Education/Graduate Medical Education
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- The Rehabilitation of Advanced Heart Failure Patients after Left Ventricular Assist Device: A Narrative Review.
- Eickmeyer SM, Barker KD, Sayyad A, Rydberg L PM R 2018 Jun
- The role and efficacy of exercise in persons with cancer.
- Eickmeyer SM, Gamble GL, Shahpar S, Do KD PM R 2012 Nov 4 11 874-81
- North American Medical Schools' Experience With and Approaches to the Needs of Students With Physical and Sensory Disabilities.
- Eickmeyer SM, Do KD, Kirschner KL, Curry RH Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges 2012 May 87 5 567-573
- Functional Impairments in a Patient with Morvan Syndrome: A Case Presentation.
- Tow S, Carozza D, Barker K PM R 2017 Dec
- Rehabilitation in Head and Neck Cancer
- Eickmeyer SM, Barker KD Federal Practitioner 2014 31, suppl 3 30S-33S
- The effect of protein and calorie intake on prealbumin, complications, length of stay, and function in the acute rehabilitation inpatient with stroke.
- Pellicane AJ, Millis SR, Do KD, Temme KE, Sayyad A, Oswald MC, Roth EJ NeuroRehabilitation 2013 Aug
Honors & Awards
- D Magazine Best Doctor
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2016)
- Walter E. Heller Award (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago)
Chief Resident (2010)
- Outstanding Resident/InternTeaching Award (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
Internal Medicine (2007)
- International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (2018)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2007)
- Association of Academic Physiatrists (2007)