- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Lipid Flux Analysis
- Lipid Physiology
- Lipid Surface Chemisry
- Sterol Biosynthesis
- Deletion of ELOVL6 blocks the synthesis of oleic acid but does not prevent the development of fatty liver or insulin resistance.
- Moon YA, Ochoa CR, Mitsche MA, Hammer RE, Horton JD J. Lipid Res. 2014 Dec 55 12 2597-605
- Adsorption of egg phosphatidylcholine to an air/water and triolein/water bubble interface: use of the 2-dimensional phase rule to estimate the surface composition of a phospholipid/triolein/water surface as a function of surface pressure.
- Mitsche MA, Wang L, Small DM J Phys Chem B 2010 Mar 114 9 3276-84
- The adsorption of biological peptides and proteins at the oil/water interface. A potentially important but largely unexplored field.
- Small DM, Wang L, Mitsche MA J. Lipid Res. 2009 Apr 50 Suppl S329-34
- Interfacial properties of a complex multi-domain 490 amino acid peptide derived from apolipoprotein B (residues 292-782).
- Mitsche MA, Wang L, Jiang ZG, McKnight CJ, Small DM Langmuir 2009 Feb 25 4 2322-30
- Matthew Mitsche (2017)