I am a statistician and Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology and Neurotherapeutics. I have over five years of experience working in neurological research and currently provide statistical assistance to the Perot Foundation Neuroscience Translational Research Center, having aided over 20 clinician-investigators across several neurology specialties with study design and data analysis, as well as the presentation of results. Through such collaborations, I have developed an understanding of data elements commonly collected in the neurosciences and I have developed a knowledge of limitations in current statistical methods. This has allowed me to focus on the development of novel statistical approaches tailored to meet these issues. My research interests include analysis in the presence of informative censoring, Bayesian modeling, analysis of latent variables inferred from multivariate measurements, joint modeling of longitudinal and time-to-event data, and analysis of high-dimensional data.
- Baylor University (2011)
- Bayesian Modeling
- Clinical Trial Design in the Bayesian Paradigm
- Data Missing Not at Random and Informative Censoring
- Interactive Web Applications for Researchers, Clinicians, and Patients
- Unsupervised Classification of Latent Variables Using Multivariate Data Generated from a Latent Supopulation
- Utilization of Visual Acuity Retroilluminated Charts for the Assessment of Afferent Visual System Dysfunction in a Pediatric Neuroimmunology Population.
- Sguigna PV, McCreary MC, Conger DL, Graves JS, Benson LA, Waldman AT, Greenberg BM, J Neuroophthalmol 2021 03 41 1 19-23
- Oral Levodopa Formulation Does Not Affect Progression of Parkinson Disease.
- Sethi A, Dilwali S, McCreary M, Dewey RB, Clin Neuropharmacol 2021 Feb
- How Common is Essential Tremor? Update on the Worldwide Prevalence of Essential Tremor.
- Louis ED, McCreary M, Tremor Other Hyperkinet Mov (N Y) 2021 11 28
- Acute flaccid myelitis: long-term outcomes recorded in the CAPTURE study compared with paediatric transverse myelitis.
- Greenberg B, Plumb P, Cutter G, Dean J, Desena A, Hopkins S, Krishnan C, Pardo C, Recio A, Schreiner T, Yeh EA, McCreary M, BMJ Neurol Open 2021 3 1 e000127
- Clinical Features, Treatment Strategies, and Outcomes in Hospitalized Children With Immune-Mediated Encephalopathies.
- McGetrick ME, Varughese NA, Miles DK, Wang CX, McCreary M, Monson NL, Greenberg BM, Pediatr Neurol 2020 Nov 116 20-26
- Home-Based Pediatric Teleneuropsychology: A validation study.
- Harder L, Hernandez A, Hague C, Neumann J, McCreary M, Cullum CM, Greenberg B, Arch Clin Neuropsychol 2020 Nov 35 8 1266-1275
- Utility of shape evolution and displacement in the classification of chronic multiple sclerosis lesions.
- Okuda DT, Moog TM, McCreary M, Bachand JN, Wilson A, Wright K, Winkler MD, Ramos OG, Blinn AP, Wang Y, Stanley T, Pinho MC, Newton BD, Guo X, Sci Rep 2020 11 10 1 19560
- African Americans experience disproportionate neurodegenerative changes in the medulla and upper cervical spinal cord in early multiple sclerosis.
- Moog TM, McCreary M, Stanley T, Wilson A, Santoyo J, Wright K, Winkler MD, Wang Y, Yu F, Newton BD, Zeydan B, Kantarci O, Guo X, Okuda DT, Mult Scler Relat Disord 2020 Oct 45 102429
- Three-Dimensional Lesion Phenotyping and Physiologic Characterization Inform Remyelination Ability in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Sivakolundu DK, Hansen MR, West KL, Wang Y, Stanley T, Wilson A, McCreary M, Turner MP, Pinho MC, Newton BD, Guo X, Rypma B, Okuda DT, J Neuroimaging 2019 May
- Unique characteristics of optical coherence tomography (OCT) results and visual acuity testing in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) antibody positive pediatric patients.
- Narayan RN, McCreary M, Conger D, Wang C, Greenberg BM Mult Scler Relat Disord 2018 Dec 28 86-90
- American Statistical Association (2017)