Dr. LoBue obtained his PhD in clinical psychology and completed a post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. His clinical work involves neuropsychological evaluation and management of behaviors associated with a wide variety of neurological syndromes. He has expertise in the assessment of cognition and behaviors in concussion, more severe traumatic brain injury, dementia, and cerebrovascular disorders.
Dr. LoBue's research interests focus on exploring the long-term effects of head trauma during aging.
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Tyler (2010), Clinical Psychology
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016), Psychology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016), Clinical Psychology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Clinical Psychology
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Risk of Long-Term Brain Changes, Accumulation of Pathological Markers, and Developing Dementia: A Review.
- LoBue C, Munro C, Schaffert J, Didehbani N, Hart J, Batjer H, Cullum CM, J. Alzheimers Dis. 2019 Jul
- Traumatic brain injury history and progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer disease.
- LoBue C, Woon FL, Rossetti HC, Hynan LS, Hart J, Cullum CM, Neuropsychology 2018 05 32 4 401-409
- Neurodegenerative Dementias After Traumatic Brain Injury.
- LoBue C, Cullum CM, Didehbani N, Yeatman K, Jones B, Kraut MA, Hart J, J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2018 30 1 7-13
- Traumatic brain injury history is associated with earlier age of onset of Alzheimer disease.
- LoBue C, Wadsworth H, Wilmoth K, Clem M, Hart J, Womack KB, Didehbani N, Lacritz LH, Rossetti HC, Cullum CM, Clin Neuropsychol 2017 01 31 1 85-98
- Traumatic brain injury history is associated with earlier age of onset of frontotemporal dementia.
- LoBue C, Wilmoth K, Cullum CM, Rossetti HC, Lacritz LH, Hynan LS, Hart J, Womack KB J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatr. 2015 Sep