Originally from Houston, Dr. Ripley holds a bachelor's degree with honors in psychology from the University of Texas at Austin. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Washington. She later earned a master['s degree in nonfiction creative writing at Antioch University in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Ripley joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Ripley enjoys spending time with her family, reading, travel, and fitness.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- University of Washington Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Comparison of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Patterns in Patients With Intradialytic Hypertension and Hemodialysis Controls.
- Hompesch C, Ma TW, Neyra JA, Ripley L, Xiao G, Inrig J, Toto R, Van Buren PN Kidney Blood Press. Res. 2016 Apr 41 3 240-249
- Randomized Controlled Trial on the Impact of Music Therapy During Cardiac Catheterization on Reactive Hyperemia Index and Patient Satisfaction: the Functional Change in Endothelium After Cardiac Catheterization, With and Without Music Therapy (FEAT) Study.
- Ripley L, Christopoulos G, Michael TT, Alomar M, Rangan BV, Roesle M, Kotsia A, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES J Invasive Cardiol 2014 Sep 26 9 437-42
- American College of Physicians (2014)
- American Medical Association (2017)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)