Dr. Ripley is originally from the Houston area and completed her medical school here at UT Southwestern. She then completed her residency in internal medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle. She is passionate about providing patient-centered care and brings an interest in medical education and quality improvement. Outside of clinical medicine, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, travel, and fitness.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- University of Washington Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Comparison of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Patterns in Patients With Intradialytic Hypertension and Hemodialysis Controls.
- Hompesch C, Ma TW, Neyra JA, Ripley L, Xiao G, Inrig J, Toto R, Van Buren PN Kidney Blood Press. Res. 2016 Apr 41 3 240-249
- Randomized Controlled Trial on the Impact of Music Therapy During Cardiac Catheterization on Reactive Hyperemia Index and Patient Satisfaction: the Functional Change in Endothelium After Cardiac Catheterization, With and Without Music Therapy (FEAT) Study.
- Ripley L, Christopoulos G, Michael TT, Alomar M, Rangan BV, Roesle M, Kotsia A, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES J Invasive Cardiol 2014 Sep 26 9 437-42
- American Medical Association (2017)
- American College of Physicians (2014)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)