- Medical School
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, India (2001)
- Junior Resident
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India (2005), Anatomy and Neurobiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2011), Neurology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Neurocritical Care
- Activated platelets
- Acute brain injury
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Systemic response after acute brain injury
- Acute ischemic stroke in myeloproliferative neoplasia: Using molecular pathophysiology knowledge to treat prothrombotic state with direct oral anticoagulants
- Hollen, C. W., Shujaat, S. D., Ray, B. Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience 2019 2 7 85-87
- Trends of Platelet Volume Index Predicts Delayed Cerebral Ischemia After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Ray B, Tinsley L, Ford L, Thompson DM, Sidorov EV, Bohnstedt BN, World Neurosurg 2018 Mar 111 e624-e631
- Management of anticoagulant-related intracranial hemorrhage: an evidence-based review.
- Ray B, Keyrouz SG, Crit Care 2014 May 18 3 223
- Functional müllerian tissue within the conus medullaris generating cyclical neurological morbidity in an otherwise healthy female.
- Scott WW, Ray B, Rickert KL, Madden CJ, Raisanen JM, Mendelsohn D, Rogers D, Whitworth TA, Childs Nerv Syst 2014 Apr 30 4 717-21
- Development of contrast-induced nephropathy in subarachnoid hemorrhage: a single center perspective.
- Ray B, Rickert KL, Welch BG, White JA, Klinger DR, Boudreaux BP, Whittemore BA, Gu E, Neurocrit Care 2013 Oct 19 2 150-6
- Predictors of tracheostomy in patients with spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Yaghi S, Moore P, Ray B, Keyrouz SG, Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2013 Jun 115 6 695-8
- Age changes in the human oculomotor nerve - a stereological study.
- Sharma S, Ray B, Bhardwaj D, Dwivedi AK, Roy TS, Ann. Anat. 2009 Jun 191 3 260-6
- Ectopic supernumerary tooth on the inferior nasal concha.
- Ray B, Singh LK, Das CJ, Roy TS, Clin Anat 2006 Jan 19 1 68-74
- Development of the human fetal cochlear nerve: a morphometric study.
- Ray B, Roy TS, Wadhwa S, Roy KK, Hear. Res. 2005 Apr 202 1-2 74-86
- Unusual insertion of the coracobrachialis muscle to the brachial fascia associated with high division of brachial artery.
- Ray B, Rai AL, Roy TS, Clin Anat 2004 Nov 17 8 672-6
Coma. In Evidence-Based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders
Ray B., Keyrouz S. G. (2015). Wiley-Blackwell
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Attending Award, OU Neurology
Best attanding physician awarded by all Neurology residents in clinical program at OU HSC (2018)
- Most Influential Medical Educator Award, OU Neurology
Awarded by graduating residents in Neurology (2015)
- American Neurological Association Resident Symposium, American Neurological Association
ANA award to attend annual meeting (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society Travel Grant recipient, Neurocritical Care Society
Top 10 applicants to attend NCS meeting (2010)
- American Neurological Association (2018)
- Translational Stroke Research (2017)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (2016)
- Neurocritical Care (2016)
- American Stroke Association (2010)
- Society for Critical Care Medicine (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society (2009)
- American Academy of Neurology (2008)