- Medical School
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, India (2001)
- Junior Resident
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India (2005), Anatomy and Neurobiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2011), Neurology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Neurocritical Care
- Activated platelets
- Acute brain injury
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Systemic response after acute brain injury
- Management of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Variation in Clinical Practice and Unmet Need for Follow-up among Survivors-A Single-Center Perspective.
- Delpirou Nouh C, Samkutty DG, Chandrashekhar S, Santucci JA, Ford L, Xu C, Hollabaugh KM, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2020 Apr
- Predicting Clinical Outcome After Mechanical Thrombectomy: The GADIS score.
- O'Connor KP, Hathidara M, Danala G, Xu C, McCoy TM, Sidorov EV, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2019 Nov
- Systemic response of coated-platelet and peripheral blood inflammatory cell indices after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage and long-term clinical outcome.
- Ray B, Ross SR, Danala G, Aghaei F, Nouh CD, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Karfonta BN, Santucci JA, Cornwell BO, Bohnstedt BN, Zheng B, Dale GL, Prodan CI, J Crit Care 2019 Aug 52 1-9
- Coated-Platelet Trends Predict Short-Term Clinical OutcomeAfter Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Ray B, Pandav VM, Mathews EA, Thompson DM, Ford L, Yearout LK, Bohnstedt BN, Chaudhary S, Dale GL, Prodan CI, Transl Stroke Res 2018 10 9 5 459-470
- Radiological Estimation of Intracranial Blood Volume and Occurrence of Hydrocephalus Determines Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Santucci JA, Ross SR, Greenert JC, Aghaei F, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Cornwell BO, Wu DH, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, Transl Stroke Res 2018 Jul
- Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Its Role in Predicting Cerebrospinal Fluid Diversion.
- Ray B, Ludwig A, Yearout LK, Thompson DM, Bohnstedt BN, World Neurosurg 2017 Apr 100 208-215
- In Reply to the Letter to the Editor Regarding "Predicting Clinical Outcome After Mechanical Thrombectomy: The GADIS (Gender, Age, Diabetes Mellitus History, Infarct Volume, and Sex) Score".
- Hathidara MY, O'Connor KP, Xu C, Zheng B, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2020 06 138 589-590
- Corrigendum to: Predicting Clinical Outcome After Mechanical Thrombectomy: The GADIS (Gender, Age, Diabetes Mellitus History, Infarct Volume, and Current Smoker) Score [World Neurosurgery 134 (2020) e1130-e1142].
- O'Connor KP, Hathidara MY, Danala G, Xu C, McCoy TM, Sidorov EV, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2020 Mar
- Potential Metabolite Biomarkers for Acute Versus Chronic Stage of Ischemic Stroke: A Pilot Study.
- Sidorov E, Bejar C, Xu C, Ray B, Reddivari L, Chainakul J, Vanamala JKP, Sanghera DK, J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2020 Jan 104618
- Dasatinib Re-initiation after Post-stroke Thrombolysis Associated with Symptomatic Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Hamilton RA, Hathidara M, Shujaat SD, Strickland AE, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2019 Feb
Coma. In Evidence-Based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders
Ray B., Keyrouz S. G. (2015). Wiley-Blackwell
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Attending Award, OU Neurology
Best attanding physician awarded by all Neurology residents in clinical program at OU HSC (2018)
- Most Influential Medical Educator Award, OU Neurology
Awarded by graduating residents in Neurology (2015)
- American Neurological Association Resident Symposium, American Neurological Association
ANA award to attend annual meeting (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society Travel Grant recipient, Neurocritical Care Society
Top 10 applicants to attend NCS meeting (2010)
- American Neurological Association (2018)
- Translational Stroke Research (2017)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (2016)
- Neurocritical Care (2016)
- American Stroke Association (2010)
- Society for Critical Care Medicine (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society (2009)
- American Academy of Neurology (2008)