- Medical School
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, India (2001)
- Junior Resident
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India (2005), Anatomy and Neurobiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2011), Neurology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Neurocritical Care
- Activated platelets
- Acute brain injury
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Systemic response after acute brain injury
- Management of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Variation in Clinical Practice and Unmet Need for Follow-up among Survivors-A Single-Center Perspective.
- Delpirou Nouh C, Samkutty DG, Chandrashekhar S, Santucci JA, Ford L, Xu C, Hollabaugh KM, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2020 Apr
- Predicting Clinical Outcome After Mechanical Thrombectomy: The GADIS score.
- O'Connor KP, Hathidara M, Danala G, Xu C, McCoy TM, Sidorov EV, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2019 Nov
- Systemic response of coated-platelet and peripheral blood inflammatory cell indices after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage and long-term clinical outcome.
- Ray B, Ross SR, Danala G, Aghaei F, Nouh CD, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Karfonta BN, Santucci JA, Cornwell BO, Bohnstedt BN, Zheng B, Dale GL, Prodan CI, J Crit Care 2019 Aug 52 1-9
- Coated-Platelet Trends Predict Short-Term Clinical OutcomeAfter Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Ray B, Pandav VM, Mathews EA, Thompson DM, Ford L, Yearout LK, Bohnstedt BN, Chaudhary S, Dale GL, Prodan CI, Transl Stroke Res 2018 10 9 5 459-470
- Radiological Estimation of Intracranial Blood Volume and Occurrence of Hydrocephalus Determines Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Santucci JA, Ross SR, Greenert JC, Aghaei F, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Cornwell BO, Wu DH, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, Transl Stroke Res 2018 Jul
- Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Its Role in Predicting Cerebrospinal Fluid Diversion.
- Ray B, Ludwig A, Yearout LK, Thompson DM, Bohnstedt BN, World Neurosurg 2017 Apr 100 208-215
- Cryptococcal Meningoencephalitis During Convalescence From Severe COVID-19 Pneumonia.
- Thota DR, Ray B, Hasan M, Sharma K, Neurohospitalist 2022 Jan 12 1 96-99
- Quantitative Analysis of Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia and Intracranial Blood Volumes for Predicting Mortality After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Nouh CD, Ray B, Xu C, Zheng B, Danala G, Koriesh A, Hollabaugh K, Gordon D, Sidorov EV, Transl Stroke Res 2022 Jan
- Refractory Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia in a Patient With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage-A Clinical Conundrum.
- Newton F, Glaser K, Reeves J, Sheperd L, Ray B, Neurohospitalist 2021 Oct 11 4 360-364
- Criteria for Emergency Brain MRI During Stroke-Alert.
- Sidorov E, Iser C, Kapoor N, Ray B, Chainakul J, Xu C, Alexandrov AV, Gordon DL, J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2021 Jun 30 8 105890
Coma. In Evidence-Based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders
Ray B., Keyrouz S. G. (2015). Wiley-Blackwell
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Attending Award, OU Neurology
Best attanding physician awarded by all Neurology residents in clinical program at OU HSC (2018)
- Most Influential Medical Educator Award, OU Neurology
Awarded by graduating residents in Neurology (2015)
- American Neurological Association Resident Symposium, American Neurological Association
ANA award to attend annual meeting (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society Travel Grant recipient, Neurocritical Care Society
Top 10 applicants to attend NCS meeting (2010)
- Neurohospitalist Society (2020)
- American Neurological Association (2018)
- Translational Stroke Research (2017)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (2016)
- Neurocritical Care (2016)
- American Stroke Association (2010)
- Society for Critical Care Medicine (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society (2009)
- American Academy of Neurology (2008)