- Medical School
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, India (2001)
- Junior Resident
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India (2005), Neurobiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2011), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013), Neurocritical Care
- Activated platelets
- Acute brain injury
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Systemic response after acute brain injury
- Systemic response of coated-platelet and peripheral blood inflammatory cell indices after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage and long-term clinical outcome.
- Ray B, Ross SR, Danala G, Aghaei F, Nouh CD, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Karfonta BN, Santucci JA, Cornwell BO, Bohnstedt BN, Zheng B, Dale GL, Prodan CI, J Crit Care 2019 Aug 52 1-9
- Dasatinib Re-initiation after Post-stroke Thrombolysis Associated with Symptomatic Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Hamilton RA, Hathidara M, Shujaat SD, Strickland AE, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, World Neurosurg 2019 Feb
- Acute ischemic stroke in myeloproliferative neoplasia: Using molecular pathophysiology knowledge to treat prothrombotic state with direct oral anticoagulants
- Hollen, C. W., Shujaat, S. D., Ray, B. Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience 2019 2 7 85-87
- Coated-Platelet Trends Predict Short-Term Clinical OutcomeAfter Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Ray B, Pandav VM, Mathews EA, Thompson DM, Ford L, Yearout LK, Bohnstedt BN, Chaudhary S, Dale GL, Prodan CI, Transl Stroke Res 2018 10 9 5 459-470
- Radiological Estimation of Intracranial Blood Volume and Occurrence of Hydrocephalus Determines Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Santucci JA, Ross SR, Greenert JC, Aghaei F, Ford L, Hollabaugh KM, Cornwell BO, Wu DH, Zheng B, Bohnstedt BN, Ray B, Transl Stroke Res 2018 Jul
- Trends of Platelet Volume Index Predicts Delayed Cerebral Ischemia After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Ray B, Tinsley L, Ford L, Thompson DM, Sidorov EV, Bohnstedt BN, World Neurosurg 2018 Mar 111 e624-e631
- Stress-Induced Hyperglycemia After Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Its Role in Predicting Cerebrospinal Fluid Diversion.
- Ray B, Ludwig A, Yearout LK, Thompson DM, Bohnstedt BN, World Neurosurg 2017 Apr 100 208-215
- Management of anticoagulant-related intracranial hemorrhage: an evidence-based review.
- Ray B, Keyrouz SG, Crit Care 2014 May 18 3 223
- Functional müllerian tissue within the conus medullaris generating cyclical neurological morbidity in an otherwise healthy female.
- Scott WW, Ray B, Rickert KL, Madden CJ, Raisanen JM, Mendelsohn D, Rogers D, Whitworth TA, Childs Nerv Syst 2014 Apr 30 4 717-21
- Development of contrast-induced nephropathy in subarachnoid hemorrhage: a single center perspective.
- Ray B, Rickert KL, Welch BG, White JA, Klinger DR, Boudreaux BP, Whittemore BA, Gu E, Neurocrit Care 2013 Oct 19 2 150-6
Coma. In Evidence-Based Neurology: Management of Neurological Disorders
Ray B., Keyrouz S. G. (2015). Wiley-Blackwell
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Attending Award, OU Neurology
Best attanding physician awarded by all Neurology residents in clinical program at OU HSC (2018)
- Most Influential Medical Educator Award, OU Neurology
Awarded by graduating residents in Neurology (2015)
- American Neurological Association Resident Symposium, American Neurological Association
ANA award to attend annual meeting (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society Travel Grant recipient, Neurocritical Care Society
Top 10 applicants to attend NCS meeting (2010)
- American Neurological Association (2018)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (2016)
- American Stroke Association (2010)
- Neurocritical Care Society (2009)
- American Academy of Neurology (2008)