Thomas Koshy, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Division of Cardiology. He specializes in interventional cardiology.
Dr. Koshy earned his medical degree at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine before coming to UT Southwestern, where he performed his residency in internal medicine and received advanced training through two fellowships, the first in cardiology and the second in interventional cardiology.
Board certified in nuclear cardiology, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
He is active in educating cardiology fellows and staff in percutaneous coronary intervention and other techniquest of cardiac intervention. He also serves on several cardiac-intervention working groups at UT Southwestern, and has served as a volunteer physician for North Dallas Shared Ministries.
Dr. Koshy's research has resulted in several publications in peer-reviewed journals, as well as reviews and editorials.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (2011)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Cardiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Interventional Cardiology