Thomas Koshy, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Cardiology. He specializes in interventional cardiology.
Dr. Koshy earned his medical degree at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine before coming to UT Southwestern, where he performed his residency in internal medicine and received advanced training through two fellowships, the first in cardiology and the second in interventional cardiology.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in nuclear cardiology, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology, Dr. Koshy joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
Dr. Koshy is active in educating cardiology fellows and staff about percutaneous coronary intervention and other techniques of cardiac intervention. He also serves on several cardiac intervention working groups at UT Southwestern and has served as a volunteer physician for North Dallas Shared Ministries.
Dr. Koshy's research has resulted in several publications in peer-reviewed journals, as well as reviews and editorials.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (2011)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Cardiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Interventional Cardiology
Honors & Awards
- GME Excellence Award Nomination
- Resident Teaching Award
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013)