Thomas Koshy, M.D., earned his medical degree at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine before coming to UT Southwestern, where he performed his residency in internal medicine and received advanced training through two fellowships, the first in cardiology and the second in interventional cardiology. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (2011)
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2012), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2014), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017), Cardiology
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Interventional Cardiology