- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine (1994)
- Parkland Health & Hospital System (1995), Internal Medicine
- Parkland Health & Hospital System (1997), Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (2001), Pulmonary Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (2002), Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Graduate School
- University of Colorado Health Science Center (2002)
- Bioaerosol induced lung diseases
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria in aerosol droplets and bulk water samples from therapy pools and hot tubs.
- Glazer CS, Martyny JW, Lee B, Sanchez TL, Sells TM, Newman LS, Murphy J, Heifets L, Rose CS J Occup Environ Hyg 2007 Nov 4 11 831-40
- Clinical and radiologic manifestations of hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
- Glazer CS, Rose CS, Lynch DA J Thorac Imaging 2002 Oct 17 4 261-72
- Respiratory protection.
- Martyny J, Glazer CS, Newman LS N. Engl. J. Med. 2002 Sep 347 11 824-30
- Role of Antigen Type in Survival in Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis.
- Adams TN, Newton CA, Glazer CS Lung 2019 Feb 197 1 113-114
- Telomere Length and Genetic Variant Associations with Interstitial Lung Disease Progression and Survival.
- Newton CA, Oldham JM, Ley B, Anand V, Adegunsoye A, Liu G, Batra K, Torrealba J, Kozlitina J, Glazer C, Strek ME, Wolters PJ, Noth I, Garcia CK Eur. Respir. J. 2019 Jan
- Making the diagnosis of occupational asthma: when to suspect it and what to do.
- Glazer CS, Pacheco K Prim. Care 2008 Mar 35 1 61-80, vi
Beryllium as a Model for Sarcoidosis. In Sarcoidosis: Lung Biology in Health and Disease (series, volume 210).
Glazer CS, Newman LS (2006:321-344). New York, Taylor and Francis
"Occupational Interstitial Lung Disease". In Clinics in Chest Medicine
Glazer CS, Newman LS. (2004;25:467-478).
Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis. In Textbook of Clinical Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2nd Edition
Glazer CS, Rose CS. (2004:346-356). Philadelphia, Elsevier Saunders
Honors & Awards
- Occupational Physician Scholarship Fund Recipient
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (2000)
- Robert S. Olnick Fellowship
National Jewish Medical and Research Center (2000)
- Alpha Omega Alpha
University of Miami (1993)
- Phi Beta Kappa
University of Miami (1990)
- AMA, ATS, ACCP