Kyle Westbrook, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Kyle Westbrook, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine.
Originally from Garland, Texas, Dr. Westbrook holds a bachelor's degree in molecular and cell biology from Texas A&M University in College Station. He earned his medical degree and completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Westbrook joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Westbrook enjoys motorsports, music, and time with his wife and dog.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Palliative Care
Honors & Awards
- House Officer of Excellence
UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015)
- American College of Physicians (2015)
- American Medical Association (2015)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2015)
- Texas Medical Association (2015)