- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2016)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Stanford Medicine-Sports Medicine (2021), Non-operative Sports Medicine
- Splenomegaly from Recurrent Infectious Mononucleosis in an NCAA Division I Athlete.
- Bakal DR, Kasitinon D, Kussman AL, Hwang CE, Curr Sports Med Rep 2021 Oct 20 10 511-513
- Health-Related Incidents among Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Players.
- Kasitinon D, Royston A, Wernet L, Garner D, Richard J, Argo LR, PM R 2021 Jul 13 7 746-755
- Is the King-Devick Test a Reliable Tool in Wheelchair Athletes? A Preliminary Prospective Study in Wheelchair Basketball.
- Richard J, Lin YS, Wernet L, Kasitinon D, Royston A, Bristow K, Garner D, Argo LR, Clin J Sport Med 2020 Sep
- Apps and Mobile Health Technology in Rehabilitation: The Good, the Bad, and the Unknown.
- Ramey L, Osborne C, Kasitinon D, Juengst S, Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 2019 05 30 2 485-497
- Value-Based Care and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Annaswamy TM, Kasitinon D, and Royston A Current Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Reports. 2018 1 6 49-54
- Dropping the Hammer: An Uncommon Case of Right-Hand Pain in a Professional Hockey Player.
- Kasitinon D, Dimeff RJ, Sports Health 2019 May/Jun 11 3 238-241