Trained in emergency medicine residency back in the day when it was a brand new specialty. Started off my career at University of Mississippi in a brand new Dept of EM in 1984. Spend most of the late 80s and 90s with University of Louisville affiliated with Dept of EM while practicing privately in Kentucky. I moved to UTSW in 2011 - as fast as I could - I was just slow out of the gate, as we'd say at Churchill Downs...
- Medical School
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (1981)
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (1982), Internal Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (1984), Emergency Medicine
- Billing and Coding in EM
- Infectious Diseases in Emergency Medicine
- Medical Education Research
- The Effect of Antiemetics and Antihistamines on the QTc Interval in Emergent Dialysis Patients With Baseline QTc Prolongation.
- Burdette S, Roppolo LP, Green W, Shinthia N, Ye P, Hynan LS J Emerg Med 2016 Aug 51 2 99-105
- Ulcerations on the Neck and Forearm.
- Cooper BL, Green WL, Williams DB Ann Emerg Med 2016 May 67 5 677-83
- Perineal Rash and Perianal Pain.
- Liu PW, Green WL, Adamson AS J Emerg Med 2015 Apr
- Man with a rash.
- Green WL, Benitez F, Velez L, Weiner DS Ann Emerg Med 2013 May 61 5 595-603
- Cellular telephones and interference with privacy.
- Green WL, Seidehamel R, Grace Rich M Mayo Clin. Proc. 2007 Jul 82 7 889; author reply 890
- Evidence-based emergency medicine. Feedback: "think or die!".
- Green WL Ann Emerg Med 2000 Sep 36 3 253-4
- Council of Residency Directors (CORD) (2013)
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (1996)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (1983)