Alex Kane, M.D.
Endowed Title Crystal Charity Ball Distinguished Chair in Plastic Surgery
Department Plastic Surgery
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Dartmouth Medical School (1991)
- Barnes Jewish Hospital (1994), General Surgery
- Barnes Jewish Hospital (1998), Plastic Surgery
- Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital (1999), Plastic Surgery
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (2000), Craniofacial Surgery
- Discussion: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Modification of the Furlow Double-Opposing Z-Palatoplasty: 30-Year Experience and Long-Term Speech Outcomes.
- Kane AA Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2013 Sep 132 3 623-5
- 3D-Printed Models of Cleft Lip and Palate for Surgical Training and Patient Education.
- Chou PY, Hallac RR, Shih E, Trieu J, Penumatcha A, Das P, Meyer CA, Seaward JR, Kane AA Cleft Palate Craniofac. J. 2018 Mar 55 3 323-327
- An Appraisal of the Cephalic Index in Sagittal Craniosynostosis, and the Unseen Third Dimension.
- Derderian CA, Hallac R, Kane AA Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2018 Mar 141 3 459e
- Quantifying Normal Craniofacial Form and Baseline Craniofacial Asymmetry in the Pediatric Population.
- Cho MJ, Hallac RR, Ramesh J, Seaward JR, Hermann NV, Darvann TA, Lipira A, Kane AA Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 2018 Mar 141 3 380e-387e
- The role of Nasoalveolar molding: A 3D Prospective analysis.
- Chou PY, Hallac RR, Ajiwe T, Xie XJ, Liao YF, Kane AA, Park YJ Sci Rep 2017 Aug 7 1 9901
- One hundred consecutive endoscopic repairs of sagittal craniosynostosis: an evolution in care.
- Nguyen DC, Farber SJ, Skolnick GB, Naidoo SD, Smyth MD, Kane AA, Patel KB, Woo AS J Neurosurg Pediatr 2017 Aug 1-9
- Salvage of postcranioplasty implant exposure using free tissue transfer.
- Chou PY, Lin CH, Hsu CC, Yang WH, Kane AA, Lin CH Head Neck 2017 May
- Automated cleft speech evaluation using speech recognition.
- Vucovich M, Hallac RR, Kane AA, Cook J, Van'T Slot C, Seaward JR J Craniomaxillofac Surg 2017 May
- Three-dimensional changes in head shape after extended sagittal strip craniectomy with wedge ostectomies and helmet therapy.
- Chou PY, Hallac RR, Patel S, Cho MJ, Stewart N, Smartt JM, Seaward JR, Kane AA, Derderian CA J Neurosurg Pediatr 2017 Mar 1-6
- Dynamic facial asymmetry in patients with repaired cleft lip using 4D imaging (video stereophotogrammetry).
- Hallac RR, Feng J, Kane AA, Seaward JR J Craniomaxillofac Surg 2016 Nov