- Medical School
- Univeristy of Hong Kong (2000)
- Hospital Authority of Hong Kong (2001), Rotating
- Goryeb Children's Hospital - Atlantic Health (2007), Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine/Grady Memorial Hospital (2010), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Probiotics/Commensal organisms and their effects on immune mediators in the developing gut
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) regulates IL-10 signaling in the developing murine colon through upregulation of the IL-10R2 receptor subunit.
- Mirpuri J, Sotnikov I, Myers L, Denning TL, Yarovinsky F, Parkos CA, Denning PW, Louis NA PLoS ONE 2012 7 12 e51955
- Issues of prematurity and HIV infection.
- Mirpuri J, Jain L Clin Perinatol 2010 Dec 37 4 887-905, xi
- Commensal Escherichia coli reduces epithelial apoptosis through IFN-alphaA-mediated induction of guanylate binding protein-1 in human and murine models of developing intestine.
- Mirpuri J, Brazil JC, Berardinelli AJ, Nasr TR, Cooper K, Schnoor M, Lin PW, Parkos CA, Louis NA J. Immunol. 2010 Jun 184 12 7186-95
Honors & Awards
- FASEB Travel Scholarship
- Basic Science Young Investigator Award, Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- SPR Fellow Basic Science Research Award
- Trainee Travel Award, Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- Travel Grant, Pediatric Academic Societies
- The American Association of Immunologists (2013)
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research (2007)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2004)
- Medical Council of Hong Kong