Dr. Matchett is board-certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in anesthesiology (2010) and pain medicine (2011). He is principal investigator of the EvK Clinical Trial (www.evktrial.org), Etomidate versus Ketamine for Emergency Endotracheal Intubation: A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine (2004)
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine (2005), General Surgery
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (2006), Neurophysiology
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (2009), Anesthesiology
- Stanford University Pain Management Center (2010), Pain Management
- Transcriptional activation by the Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency-associated nuclear antigen is facilitated by an N-terminal chromatin-binding motif.
- Wong LY, Matchett GA, Wilson AC J. Virol. 2004 Sep 78 18 10074-85
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (2006)