Kevin Barnes, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Kevin Barnes graduated from Tech Texas University Health Science Center Medical School in Lubbock, Texas in 2010. After completing his undergraduate bachelor’s degree in biology at McMurry University in Abilene, Texas in 2004. He completed his residency training at Children’s Health in Dallas, Texas and currently works as a General Pediatrician for UT Southwestern Medical Center in the emergency departments of Children’s Health in Dallas and Plano, Texas.
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (2010)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2013), Pediatrics
- Coding and Billing Practice
- Medical Student Education
- Physician Wellness
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Medical Association (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics