Anita Sengupta, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2004)
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2008), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2009), Pediatric Pathology
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2010), Cytopathology
- Viable and necrotic tumor assessment from whole slide images of osteosarcoma using machine-learning and deep-learning models.
- Arunachalam HB, Mishra R, Daescu O, Cederberg K, Rakheja D, Sengupta A, Leonard D, Hallac R, Leavey P, PLoS ONE 2019 14 4 e0210706
- An Unusual Neck Mass in a Child.
- Isaiah A, Sengupta AL, Mitchell RB, Ear Nose Throat J 2020 02 99 2 103-104
- Granular cell tumor in a premenstrual female breast.
- Omar L, Pfeifer CM, Kulkarni S, Sharma P, Sengupta A, Kwon JK Clin Imaging 2018 Sep 52 334-336
- A rare cause of tonsil mass in a child: Lymphoid polyp.
- Ji H, Ulualp SO, Sengupta A SAGE Open Med Case Rep 2017 5 2050313X16688832
- COMPUTER AIDED IMAGE SEGMENTATION AND CLASSIFICATION FOR VIABLE AND NON-VIABLE TUMOR IDENTIFICATION IN OSTEOSARCOMA.
- Arunachalam HB, Mishra R, Armaselu B, Daescu O, Martinez M, Leavey P, Rakheja D, Cederberg K, Sengupta A, Ni'suilleabhain M Pac Symp Biocomput 2016 22 195-206
- Hypomagnesemia secondary to cerebrospinal fluid losses in a patient with congenital hydrocephalus.
- Lal CV, Mir IN, Kelley E, Weprin BE, Sengupta AL, Booth TN, Brion LP J Perinatol 2014 Aug 34 8 640-1
- PAX7 expression defines germline stem cells in the adult testis.
- Aloisio GM, Nakada Y, Saatcioglu HD, Peña CG, Baker MD, Tarnawa ED, Mukherjee J, Manjunath H, Bugde A, Sengupta AL, Amatruda JF, Cuevas I, Hamra FK, Castrillon DH J. Clin. Invest. 2014 Aug
- Atypical presentation of extranodal Rosai-Dorfman disease.
- Prendes BL, Brinkman WT, Sengupta AL, Bavaria JE Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2009 Feb 87 2 616-8
4. Head and Neck, 6. Lung and Mediastinum. In Pediatric Cytopathology: A Practical Guide
Anita L. Sengupta (2017). Berlin, Springer-Verlag
- SPP Slide Survey Subcommittee, Chair (2015-2018)
- SPP Slide Survey Subcommittee (2011-2018)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (SPP) (2007)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) (2007)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) (2004)