Srinivas Bollineni, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Srinivas Bollineni, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. His clinical interests include pulmonology, lung transplantation, and end-stage lung diseases.
After lung transplantation, our patients can pursue their passions again.
Originally from India, Dr. Bollineni received his medical degree from Sri Venkateswara Medical College in India and completed internal medicine residency training at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis. He then completed advanced training through a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonary and critical care medicine, Dr. Bollineni joined the UT Southwestern Faculty in 2010.
His research interests focus on airway complications in lung transplant patients.
Dr. Bollineni is active in several professional societies, including the American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society, American Association of Physicians of Indian origin, and International Society of Heart Lung Transplantation.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Bollineni is involved in several teaching activities and continuing medical education. He has also given lectures back in his home country of India over the last several years.
Dr. Bollineni's research interests have resulted in dozens of publications in peer-reviewed journals and contributions to two books.
- Medical School
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College, India (2000)
- St. Luke's Hospital (2005), Internal Medicine
- St. Luke's Hospital (2007), Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (2010), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Incidence and variables associated with 30-day mortality after lung transplantation.
- Banga A, Mohanka M, Mullins J, Bollineni S, Kaza V, Huffman L, Peltz M, Bajona P, Wait M, Torres F Clin Transplant 2019 Feb 33 2 e13468
- Member and Honorary consultant of SAMHITHA, India