- Undergraduate School
- University of North Texas (2006)
- Graduate School
- University of North Texas (2010), Speech-language Pathology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2011)
- MGH Institute of Health Professions (2021)
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion Disorder
- Speech, swallowing, and voice rehabilitation following treatment of head and neck cancer
- Swallowing Disorders
- A randomized controlled trial of stretch-and-flow voice therapy for muscle tension dysphonia.
- Watts CR, Hamilton A, Toles L, Childs L, Mau T Laryngoscope 2015 Jun 125 6 1420-5
- The Effect of Stretch-and-Flow Voice Therapy on Measures of Vocal Function and Handicap.
- Watts CR, Diviney SS, Hamilton A, Toles L, Childs L, Mau T J Voice 2014 Oct
- Relationship between patient-perceived vocal handicap and clinician-rated level of vocal dysfunction.
- Childs LF, Bielinski C, Toles L, Hamilton A, Deane J, Mau T Laryngoscope 2014 Aug
- Video laryngoscopy-assisted secondary tracheoesophageal puncture placement for the patient with severely limited neck extension.
- Crozier EE, Klein K, Deane J, Toles LE, Myers LL Laryngoscope 2012 Jan 122 1 134-6
- Pan-American Vocology Association (2015)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (2011)
- The Voice Foundation (2010)