- University of Waterloo (2010), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2010), Statistics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2017), Neuroscience
- Multimodal statistical analyses
- Neural circuits of suicidal ideation
- Structural and functional brain imaging in Major Depressive Disorders
- Team-based experimental medicine
- Differential response to SSRI versus Placebo and distinct neural signatures among data-driven subgroups of patients with major depressive disorder.
- Chin Fatt CR, Cooper CM, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Rush AJ, Trombello JM, Fava M, McInnis M, Weissman M, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2020 Dec 282 602-610
- Sex-specific differences in the association between body mass index and brain aging in young adults: Findings from the human connectome project.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2020 Nov 124 105059
- Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex and Subcallosal Cingulate Connectivity Show Preferential Antidepressant Response in Major Depressive Disorder.
- Chin Fatt CR, Cooper C, Jha MK, Aslan S, Grannemann B, Kurian B, Greer TL, Fava M, Weissman M, McGrath PJ, Parsey RV, Etkin A, Phillips ML, Trivedi MH, Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging 2020 Jul
- Brain regulation of emotional conflict predicts antidepressant treatment response for depression.
- Fonzo GA, Etkin A, Zhang Y, Wu W, Cooper C, Chin-Fatt C, Jha MK, Trombello J, Deckersbach T, Adams P, McInnis M, McGrath PJ, Weissman MM, Fava M, Trivedi MH, Nat Hum Behav 2019 Sep
- Effect of Intrinsic Patterns of Functional Brain Connectivity in Moderating Antidepressant Treatment Response in Major Depression.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Cooper CM, Fonzo G, South C, Grannemann B, Carmody T, Greer TL, Kurian B, Fava M, McGrath PJ, Adams P, McInnis M, Parsey RV, Weissman M, Phillips ML, Etkin A, Trivedi MH, Am J Psychiatry 2019 Sep appiajp201918070870
- Sex differences in the association of baseline c-reactive protein (CRP) and acute-phase treatment outcomes in major depressive disorder: Findings from the EMBARC study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin-Fatt C, Greer TL, Carmody TJ, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2019 Jun 113 165-171
- Cerebral Blood Perfusion Predicts Response to Sertraline versus Placebo for Major Depressive Disorder in the EMBARC Trial.
- Cooper CM, Chin Fatt CR, Jha M, Fonzo GA, Grannemann BD, Carmody T, Ali A, Aslan S, Almeida JRC, Deckersbach T, Fava M, Kurian BT, McGrath PJ, McInnis M, Parsey RV, Weissman M, Phillips ML, Lu H, Etkin A, Trivedi MH, EClinicalMedicine 2019 Apr 10 32-41
- Irritability as an independent predictor of concurrent and future suicidal ideation in adults with stimulant use disorder: Findings from the STRIDE study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Shoptaw S, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi M, J Affect Disord 2021 May 292 108-113
- Pilot Studies to Evaluate Feasibility of a Physical Activity Intervention for Persons With Depression.
- Sharp KJ, South CC, Chin Fatt C, Trivedi MH, Rethorst CD, J Sport Exerc Psychol 2020 Nov 1-9
- Identification of psychiatric disorder subtypes from functional connectivity patterns in resting-state electroencephalography.
- Zhang Y, Wu W, Toll RT, Naparstek S, Maron-Katz A, Watts M, Gordon J, Jeong J, Astolfi L, Shpigel E, Longwell P, Sarhadi K, El-Said D, Li Y, Cooper C, Chin-Fatt C, Arns M, Goodkind MS, Trivedi MH, Marmar CR, Etkin A, Nat Biomed Eng 2020 Oct
Honors & Awards
- New Investigator Award, American Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology