- University of Waterloo (2010), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2010), Statistics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2017), Neuroscience
- Gut microbiome
- Immune profile of major depressive disorder and suicidal ideation
- Multimodal statistical analyses
- Neural circuits of suicidal ideation
- Structural and functional brain imaging in Major Depressive Disorders
- Team-based science
- Immune Dysregulation in Treatment-Resistant Depression: Precision Approaches to Treatment Selection and Development of Novel Treatments.
- Chin Fatt CR, Mayes TL, Trivedi MH, Psychiatr Clin North Am 2023 Jun 46 2 403-413
- Leveraging the microbiome to understand clinical heterogeneity in depression: findings from the T-RAD study.
- Chin Fatt CR, Asbury S, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Sethuram S, Mayes T, Kennedy SH, Foster JA, Trivedi MH, Transl Psychiatry 2023 Apr 13 1 139
- Characterizing inflammatory profiles of suicidal behavior in adolescents: Rationale and design.
- Chin Fatt C, Ayvaci ER, Jha MK, Emslie G, Gibson S, Minhajuddin AT, Mayes TL, Farrar JD, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2023 Mar 325 55-61
- Data driven clusters derived from resting state functional connectivity: Findings from the EMBARC study.
- Chin Fatt CR, Minhajuddin A, Jha MK, Mayes T, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2023 Feb 158 150-156
- Immune characterization of suicidal behavior in female adolescents.
- Chin Fatt CR, Farrar JD, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Foster JA, Trivedi MH, Brain Behav Immun Health 2022 Nov 25 100499
- Comparison of inflammatory markers as moderators of depression outcomes: A CO-MED study.
- Czysz AH, Mason BL, Li Q, Chin-Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Carmody T, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2021 12 295 1066-1071
- Dysfunction of default mode network is associated with active suicidal ideation in youths and young adults with depression: Findings from the T-RAD study.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Ballard ED, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2021 Aug 142 258-262
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on adults with current and prior depression: initial findings from the longitudinal Texas RAD study.
- Czysz AH, Nandy K, Hughes JL, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt CR, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2021 Jul 294 103-108
- Smoking status links habenular volume to glycated hemoglobin: Findings from the Human Connectome Project-Young Adult.
- Jha MK, Kim JW, Kenny PJ, Chin Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Salas R, Ely BA, Klein M, Abdallah CG, Xu J, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 Jun 131 105321
- Irritability as an independent predictor of concurrent and future suicidal ideation in adults with stimulant use disorder: Findings from the STRIDE study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Shoptaw S, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi M, J Affect Disord 2021 May 292 108-113
Honors & Awards
- New Investigator Award, American Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology