- University of Waterloo (2010), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2010), Statistics
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Dallas (2017), Neuroscience
- Gut microbiome
- Immune profile of major depressive disorder and suicidal ideation
- Multimodal statistical analyses
- Neural circuits of suicidal ideation
- Structural and functional brain imaging in Major Depressive Disorders
- Team-based experimental medicine
- Comparison of inflammatory markers as moderators of depression outcomes: A CO-MED study.
- Czysz AH, Mason BL, Li Q, Chin-Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Carmody T, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2021 12 295 1066-1071
- Patterns of Pretreatment Reward Task Brain Activation Predict Individual Antidepressant Response: Key Results From the EMBARC Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Nguyen KP, Chin Fatt C, Treacher A, Mellema C, Cooper C, Jha MK, Kurian B, Fava M, McGrath PJ, Weissman M, Phillips ML, Trivedi MH, Montillo AA, Biol Psychiatry 2021 Sep
- Dysfunction of default mode network is associated with active suicidal ideation in youths and young adults with depression: Findings from the T-RAD study.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Ballard ED, Trivedi MH, J Psychiatr Res 2021 Aug 142 258-262
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on adults with current and prior depression: initial findings from the longitudinal Texas RAD study.
- Czysz AH, Nandy K, Hughes JL, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt CR, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2021 Jul 294 103-108
- Smoking status links habenular volume to glycated hemoglobin: Findings from the Human Connectome Project-Young Adult.
- Jha MK, Kim JW, Kenny PJ, Chin Fatt C, Minhajuddin A, Salas R, Ely BA, Klein M, Abdallah CG, Xu J, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 Jun 131 105321
- Irritability as an independent predictor of concurrent and future suicidal ideation in adults with stimulant use disorder: Findings from the STRIDE study.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Shoptaw S, Kircanski K, Stringaris A, Leibenluft E, Trivedi M, J Affect Disord 2021 May 292 108-113
- Cross-Sectional Associations Among Symptoms of Pain, Irritability, and Depression and How These Symptoms Relate to Social Functioning and Quality of Life: Findings From the EMBARC and STRIDE Studies and the VitalSign6 Project.
- Jha MK, Schatzberg A, Minhajuddin A, Chin Fatt C, Mayes TL, Trivedi MH, J Clin Psychiatry 2021 Apr 82 3
- Differential response to SSRI versus Placebo and distinct neural signatures among data-driven subgroups of patients with major depressive disorder.
- Chin Fatt CR, Cooper CM, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Rush AJ, Trombello JM, Fava M, McInnis M, Weissman M, Trivedi MH, J Affect Disord 2020 Dec 282 602-610
- Pilot Studies to Evaluate Feasibility of a Physical Activity Intervention for Persons With Depression.
- Sharp KJ, South CC, Chin Fatt C, Trivedi MH, Rethorst CD, J Sport Exerc Psychol 2020 Nov 1-9
- Sex-specific differences in the association between body mass index and brain aging in young adults: Findings from the human connectome project.
- Chin Fatt CR, Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, Mayes T, Trivedi MH, Psychoneuroendocrinology 2020 Nov 124 105059
Honors & Awards
- New Investigator Award, American Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology