Elizabeth Sloan, M.D., is a faculty member in the Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Sloan has received all of her medical training at UT Southwestern. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern in 2015 and then completed both her residency in general pediatrics and fellowship in pediatric rheumatology through joint UT Southwestern and Children’s Medical Center Dallas programs. She has a research and clinical interest in pediatric antiphospholipid syndrome.
Dr. Sloan joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021. She currently cares for patients at Children’s Health and Scottish Rite for Children.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2015)
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2021)
- Identifying additional risk factors for arterial and venous thrombosis among pediatric antiphospholipid antibodies carriers.
- Sloan E, Wright T, Zuo Y, Lupus 2021 Apr 30 5 828-832
- COVID-19 & Pediatric Rheumatology
- Sloan E 2021 The Rheumatologist
- Updates in Pediatric Lupus: Experts Discuss Advances in Lupus Nephritis Treatments, Monogenic Lupus & Mor
- Sloan E The Rheumatologist 2021