- Medical School
- New York Medical College (1985)
- Middlesex Univ. Hosp.-Int. Med. Internship (1986), Internal Medicine
- University of Utah School of Medicine (1987), Nuclear Medicine
- New York Univ. School of Medicine (1991), Diagnostic Radiology
- New York University Med. Ctr. - MRI Fellowship (1992), Mri
- MRI Techniques for Body Imaging
- Prostate Cancer
- Radiology-Pathology Correlations
- Prediction of prostate cancer extracapsular extension with high spatial resolution dynamic contrast-enhanced 3-T MRI.
- Bloch BN, Genega EM, Costa DN, Pedrosa I, Smith MP, Kressel HY, Ngo L, Sanda MG, Dewolf WC, Rofsky NM European radiology 2012 Jun
- Automated computer-derived prostate volumes from MR imaging data: comparison with radiologist-derived MR imaging and pathologic specimen volumes.
- Bulman JC, Toth R, Patel AD, Bloch BN, McMahon CJ, Ngo L, Madabhushi A, Rofsky NM Radiology 2012 Jan 262 1 144-51
- Accurate prostate volume estimation using multifeature active shape models on T2-weighted MRI.
- Toth R, Bloch BN, Genega EM, Rofsky NM, Lenkinski RE, Rosen MA, Kalyanpur A, Pungavkar S, Madabhushi A Acad Radiol 2011 Jun 18 6 745-54
- Time-resolved vessel-selective digital subtraction MR angiography of the cerebral vasculature with arterial spin labeling.
- Robson PM, Dai W, Shankaranarayanan A, Rofsky NM, Alsop DC Radiology 2010 Nov 257 2 507-15
- Prevalence of incidental pancreatic cysts in the adult population on MR imaging.
- Lee KS, Sekhar A, Rofsky NM, Pedrosa I Am. J. Gastroenterol. 2010 Sep 105 9 2079-84
- Time-resolved Vessel-selective Digital Subtraction MR Angiography of the Cerebral Vasculature with Arterial Spin Labeling.
- Robson PM, Dai W, Shankaranarayanan A, Rofsky NM, Alsop DC Radiology 2010 Sep
- T(2)-weighted 3D fast spin echo imaging with water-fat separation in a single acquisition.
- Madhuranthakam AJ, Yu H, Shimakawa A, Busse RF, Smith MP, Reeder SB, Rofsky NM, Brittain JH, McKenzie CA J Magn Reson Imaging 2010 Sep 32 3 745-51
- Lymphatic metastases from pelvic tumors: anatomic classification, characterization, and staging.
- McMahon CJ, Rofsky NM, Pedrosa I Radiology 2010 Jan 254 1 31-46
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in the evaluation of patients with prostate cancer.
- McMahon CJ, Bloch BN, Lenkinski RE, Rofsky NM Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 2009 May 17 2 363-83
- Renal cell carcinoma: dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging for differentiation of tumor subtypes--correlation with pathologic findings.
- Sun MR, Ngo L, Genega EM, Atkins MB, Finn ME, Rofsky NM, Pedrosa I Radiology 2009 Mar 250 3 793-802
CT and MR Angiography: Comprehensive Vascular Diagnosis, 1st Edition
Rubin GD and Rofsky NM (Ed.) (2009). Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Honors & Awards
- Appreciation Award
Texas Radiological Society, TRS 98th Annual Scientific Mtg (2011)
- Moreton Lecture
Texas Radiological Society (2011)
- The Robert Lenkinski Mentorship Award
Teaching Award from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Ctr (2010)
- Cum Laude Research Award - SCBT/MR
MR Prompted Biopsies: Increased Positive Yield in Men with Prior Negavive Biopsy Hist (2008)
- Editor’s Recognition for Special Distinction in Reviewing
Radiolology Reviewer award (2008)
- Outstanding Teacher Award
ISMRM 2006 14th Annual Meeting (2006)
- Mortan A. Bosniak Lecture
Angiogenesis and Imaging of Renal Masses (2004)