Katherine Stumpf, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Washington University School of Medicine (2007)
- UC San Diego Medical Center (2010), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center/ Children's Medical Center (2013), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Immunization in the NICU
- Infant resuscitation
- Neonatal nutrition
- Urinary tract infections in preterm infants
- Index of Suspicion in the Nursery: Progressive Lethargy in a 4-Day-Old Term Infant
- Weydig HM, Veltkamp D, Kakkilaya V, Stumpf K, Waber LJ, Brion LP. NeoReviews 2015 16 11 e642-e644
- Rotavirus Vaccination of Very Low Birth Weight Infants at Discharge From the NICU.
- Stumpf KA, Thompson T, Sánchez PJ Pediatrics 2013 Aug
- G-CSF is an essential regulator of neutrophil trafficking from the bone marrow to the blood.
- Semerad CL, Liu F, Gregory AD, Stumpf K, Link DC Immunity 2002 Oct 17 4 413-23
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
- American Medical Association (2007)
- American Medical Women's Association (2007)