- Nebraska Wesleyan University (2002), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Boston University (2003), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Arizona State University (2008), Kinesiology
- Exercise & Mental Health
- A Health Education Intervention as the Control Condition in the CTN-0037 STRIDE multi-site exercise trial: Rationale and Description.
- Rethorst CD, Greer TL, Grannemann B, Ring KM, Marcus BH, Trivedi MH Ment Health Phys Act 2014 Mar 7 1 37-41
- Response to stanton, reaburn, and rosenbaum.
- Rethorst CD, Trivedi MH J Psychiatr Pract 2013 Jul 19 4 272-3
- STimulant Reduction Intervention using Dosed Exercise (STRIDE) - Description of the Exercise Intervention and Behavioral Program to Ensure Adherence.
- Stoutenberg M, Rethorst C, Fuzat G, Greer T, Blair S, Church T, Marcus B, Trivedi M Ment Health Phys Act 2012 Dec 5 2 175-182
- Does exercise improve self-reported sleep quality in non-remitted major depressive disorder?
- Rethorst CD, Sunderajan P, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Nakonezny PA, Carmody TJ, Trivedi MH Psychol Med 2012 Aug 1-11
- Determining the primary endpoint for a stimulant abuse trial: lessons learned from STRIDE (CTN 0037).
- Trivedi MH, Greer TL, Potter JS, Grannemann BD, Nunes EV, Rethorst C, Warden D, Ring KM, Somoza E Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2011 Sep 37 5 339-49
- Effects of serum Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor on exercise augmentation treatment of depression.
- Toups MS, Greer TL, Kurian BT, Grannemann BD, Carmody TJ, Huebinger R, Rethorst C, Trivedi MH Journal of psychiatric research 2011 Jun 1301-6
- Moderating effects of moderate-intensity physical activity in the relationship between depressive symptoms and interleukin-6 in primary care patients.
- Rethorst CD, Moynihan J, Lyness JM, Heffner KL, Chapman BP Psychosom Med 2011 Apr 73 3 265-9
- The association of 5-HTTLPR genotype and depressive symptoms is moderated by physical activity.
- Rethorst CD, Landers DM, Nagoshi CT, Ross JT J Psychiatr Res 2011 Feb 45 2 185-9
- Stimulant reduction intervention using dosed exercise (STRIDE) - CTN 0037: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Trivedi MH, Greer TL, Grannemann BD, Church TS, Somoza E, Blair SN, Szapocznik J, Stoutenberg M, Rethorst C, Warden D, Ring KM, Walker R, Morris DW, Kosinski AS, Kyle T, Marcus B, Crowell B, Oden N, Nunes E Trials 2011 12 206
- Efficacy of exercise in reducing depressive symptoms across 5-HTTLPR genotypes.
- Rethorst CD, Landers DM, Nagoshi CT, Ross JT Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010 Nov 42 11 2141-7
- Society of Behavioral Medicine (2011)
- American College of Sports Medicine (2008)